Everything posted by grandpa1951
-
Scott at Highlands (2/17)
Scott plays team defense for one. If one person gets beat, the rest of the team is there to help. So I wouldnt be to worried about that issue.
-
Scott at Highlands (2/17)
Scott with a W
-
Scott @ Dixie 2/10
Predictions?
-
Cov Cath @ Scott (2/14)
^ Uh oh.
-
Cov Cath @ Scott (2/14)
Game times will be JV at 2:30 , varsity at 4:00
-
Conner @ Scott 2/6
Scott with a win.
-
Conner @ Scott 2/6
Thoughts and predictions?
-
BGP Rankings 2-3-09
Congrats to Scott High School for making it onto the list! Keep working hard and taking care of bussiness boys!
-
Simon Kenton 80 Williamstown 59
Stats?
-
Cov Cath @ Scott (2/14)
Scott is hungry for a win. Scott by double digits tonight!
-
Boone County @ Ryle (2/3)
I will take Boone County in this one. Ryle will keep it close through some of the fourth quarter and then I see Boone pulling away and winning by 12.
-
Mason County
I'm wondering just as much as you are mcpapa.
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
Indeed everyone in the state is beatable!
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
Best point guard in NKY? Not yet, the kid is good. I would put probably Riley and Gabbard ahead of him, then him and Trammel from Dixie at about the same level. Maybe a few others could be thrown into the mix. By the time Smith is a senior, I with out a doubt see him being a stud in nky.
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
Any stats for the game Eta?
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
Got ya! Must have mis read it or something, who knows!
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
Ricardo brought the ball up the floor when Riley was out. Scott threw two players at him constantly to get the ball out of his hands, then scrambled back on defense and got bumps and switches. Smart move if you ask me.
-
Silver Grove 53 Bellevue 46
Congrats to Silver Grove. A very deserving win without a doubt!
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
I am in no way disagreeing with you about the game Eta. I never once said Scott wasn't as good as advertised, I was just saying I'm glad to see Scott get out there ant compete down to the wire with a very good ball club like Holmes. IMO Holmes is the real deal, they are a very good team.
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
The dunk by the Scott player was not #10 Hagfors, it was #12 Jake Niederreger. Good showing for Scott with out a doubt IMO. They just played down to the wire with the best team in the state, and a nationally recognized team. Scott I believe will take this loss and learn from it, they only have room to improve and grow. Holmes is a very solid team though with out a doubt. Their size, athletic ability, and skill just make them such a hard team to match up with. Good job by both teams.
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
That is incorrect. Highlands has not beat Scott this year. They're match up is here in the next week or two. I believe you are refferring to the fact that Highlands beat Boone in regulation a few weeks ago.
-
Longest Region Championship Droughts
Scott High from the 10th hasn't had one since 1989. This year would be a nice 20 year re-union for Rupp!
-
Scott 100 Bracken County 55
Scott could have scored 150 points tonight if they wanted to, but they are way too classy for that. Coach Carr played second and third string literally from the end of the first quarter on.
-
Top Juniors in the 10th region?
Jake is maybe a D1 athlete. The kid is plainly and simply very athletic. He has a ok jumper, and is pretty good off the dribble. He just can not keep his mind in the game. Great kid!!
-
Campbell Co 57 Simon Kenton 45
Wow, thought Campbell would blow this one of out the water.