Boone County @ Ryle (2/3)

poon

Why is that? Boone already has a 12-point district win over Ryle. Wouldn't Ryle have to beat Boone by 12 or more?

Not sure, is that the way it is figured? Also, I believe Boone still has to play at Conner. (Snowed out last week). Does anyone know when that game will take place.

So Boone needs to beat Ryle to clinch the top seed in their district. The Boone/Conner game would not have any effect on the #1 seed.

If Boone loses by more than 12 to Ryle, they will be stuck playing Conner in a first round district game again this year.

So Boone needs to beat Ryle to clinch the top seed in their district. The Boone/Conner game would not have any effect on the #1 seed.

If Boone loses by more than 12 to Ryle, they will be stuck playing Conner in a first round district game again this year.

Conner is playing well right now. Not the team you want to see in a first round matchup.

Is this game still going to be played? I know Holmes played at Ryle last tuesday when the conditions were way worse than today so I am assuming they will still play, but I know there have been some games already cancelled for this evening. Any word on if this one is still on?

Is this game still going to be played? I know Holmes played at Ryle last tuesday when the conditions were way worse than today so I am assuming they will still play, but I know there have been some games already cancelled for this evening. Any word on if this one is still on?

Which games have been cancelled?