Everything posted by grandpa1951
-
Dixie Heights @ Campbell Co. 12/9
No where near enough expirience or depth for Dixie, CC by 15+ Why is Matt Trammel out?
-
Scott HS @ Harrison Co 12/09
Scott lost to Harrison County last year by 3 I believe. Does anyone know about Harrison?
-
Scott 67 Lewis Co. 54
Scott did play a lot of people in this game. Coach Carr didn't send 5 JV players in at once, but I'd be willing to say that anywhere from 10 to 12 players saw extensive minutes on the court tonight. Scott was up by 27 points very late in the third quarter as well. Lewis County is a much improved team from last year. Scott has a big test on Tuesday when they play Harrison at Harrison, and a huge game next friday when they take on the defending state champs of Mason County at home.
-
Scott HS @ Lewis Co 12/05
Agree Tiger 1, Scott by 15+
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
Michael Romus is playing ball at Mount St Joes
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
Aj Smith is his name. Was just as tall as Pittman. Very nice inside presence.
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
Holmes looked very scary at certain points in the game just because of how long and athletic they are. Totally agree about Romus getting fustrated with a longer, taller, and quicker defender on him. Most of his points were on fast breaks and what not, but thats his game, he did that well. Beuttel played very well for Beechwood. The kid can flat out shoot the ball. Give him a foot or two of space and he was pulling up tonight, didn't miss too many shots. The big kid for Beechwood (#10) played well I thought. Did a good job containing the boards and protecting the paint. Riley for Holmes played sensational tonight. Didn't miss a shot, handled the ball very well, good passer, and a great defender. Probably one of the best guards if not the best in NKY. Over all, fun game to watch.:thumb:
-
10th region BGP Preview
Mason County will be tough no doubt about that! They just lost some talent from last year, but still have more than plenty there!
-
Silver Grove @ Scott 12/2
Predictions?
-
10th region BGP Preview
Totally agree with the rankings of the teams!
-
Scrimmages at SK today?
Scott and St Henry played early in the morning and Scott won by 10-15.
-
KY Yearbook top Players in the 10th Region
Scott is def in the picture this year.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
With the right draw we could definetly see those two teams in the championship game! Scott and GRC will be pretty deep this year. Hopefully the third time is the charm for the Eagles!:thumb:
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
Stefan Hagfors earned his starting spot in their scrimage on Saturday. Coach Carr wouldn't just hand it to him for no reason. Jake Neiderreger has a broken finger and should only be out for a couple of weeks. I agree about Howard and McCord. They were a great combo to have. This year with Daniel and Nikola inside, I am sure that they could have an awesome frontcourt. I see Scott being a pretty good rebounding team this year as well.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
The starting line up for Scott looked pretty good. They started Oconner, Gligorevic, Murray, Hagfors, and Smith. Played pretty good together. Going to have to agree, Scott should be on of the better teams to come through Taylor Mill in a long time. Just like you said, they did push the ball up the floor a lot. St Henry and Scott should be a good scrimage to watch. I believe its at 11 at SK.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
Scott has pretty good size this year. Daniel Oconner at 6'7" Nikola Gligorevic at 6'4" Jake Neiderregger at 6'3" Stefan Hagfor 6'3" Andrew Wilson 6'2" EJ Murray 6'2" Nick Hiller 6'0
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
North Oldham looked pretty good. The two teams had very similar styles of play. Like to push the ball up the floor. North Oldham had 2 very nice big men, along with good guard play and good shooters. It was a very good game to watch. I would say North Olham is in the top three teams of the 8th for sure.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
Sorry I forgot to mention, Hiller is healthy and did play yesterday.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
Scott and North Oldham played 5 quarters yesterday. The final Score was Scott 87 North Oldham 86. Very scrappy game with a lot of fouls.
-
Boone County Schools
This year and next might be a rough season in a way for Cooper. Coach Sullivan will with out a doubt prepare all of his kids for this season. In a few years, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cooper as a very good team.
-
Campbell Co 2008/2009
totally agree sirmixalot!
-
Beechwood 2008/2009
Glad we got that cleared up. I was going to say, the Fangman from Scott is still there. Now we know he is from CC. So the info on size and all that I gave you is wrong. I had the wrong person in mind.
-
NKY: Holmes ranked No. 1
Now that CCH has Maile back, I would almost certainly take CCH. We will just have to wait and see.
-
Beechwood 2008/2009
Fangman is a 6'4" forward. Tall very skinny. He was at Scott at the begining of the year and got cut at tryouts. I am not certain if he is at Beechwood though? Might just be a rumor?
-
Former Holmes player Greg Rice named preseason All American
Very glad to see him doing good! Best of luck!