6. Kyle King..Deming

7. Kyle Campbell..Nicholas Co

8. Brandon Rush ..Montgomery Co

9. Nikola Gligorevic..Scott

10. Joe Flannigan..Calvary Christian

There are two of the best in the region not on this list:

Hatton from GRC

Downing from Mason Co

Rash and Gligerevic I would have at 4 and 5.

Whoever made this list is on par with Bolus imo...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..Mason Co at 1.

Would have thought Clark Co would be pre season #1 but it's all talk anyway.

Until someone knocks them off, they are the preseason #1. They lost 3 starters, but have a wealth of talent coming back. I am sure most from other counties will disagree, but many will be surprised. They will be in the mix.

Until someone knocks them off, they are the preseason #1. They lost 3 starters, but have a wealth of talent coming back. I am sure most from other counties will disagree, but many will be surprised. They will be in the mix.

You're right, we will just have to wait and see. I thought maybe they would be number one in this poll!:ylsuper:

I hate that statement. Should UF had been #1 in preseason basketball polls last year after graduating 5 starters from the champs the year before? I know Mason has got some guys back and they may be a top 10 team but that doesn't mean they should be ranked first in the region. Should they be ranked in front of Scott County this year in the state "until someone knocks them off?"

1. Russ Middleton.. Mason Co

2. Robbie Stenzel..GRC

3. Vinny Zolo..GRC

4. Chris Mofford ..Agusta

5.Petey Albrecht Campbell Co

6. Kyle King..Deming

7. Kyle Campbell..Nicholas Co

8. Brandon Rush ..Montgomery Co

9. Nikola Gligorevic..Scott

10. Joe Flannigan..Calvary Christian

There are two of the best in the region not on this list:

Hatton from GRC

Downing from Mason Co

Rash and Gligerevic I would have at 4 and 5.

Whoever made this list is on par with Bolus imo...

In another thread we were all talking about Hatton should have been on that list. I also agree that Rash should be higher. What a solid player!

No Hatton from Clark, Nearl from Campbell, and they're teams are ranked 2nd and 3rd in the poll. I watched Mason's Freshman beat Deming's last year witht the two King twins. Kyle is a nice player and will get better, but is not a top five guard in the region.

There are players that made the all region team last year as underclassman and now aren't in the top ten. This is obviously not a coaches vote, in fact I have already heard some coaches laughing at these rankings. I have seen all the players in the tenth on multiple times and am very surprised to see some names omitted on here.

I wanted Mason Co to be #1 but figured they would put GRC at the top.

I agree Pressrow Mason Co is the King until someone knocks them off. I agree too about Mason Co they will be ready in March.

It really doesn't make sense that they have Mason County as the top team in the Region, yet they only have one player in the top ten.

They both can't be true. If they are truely the top team, then they most likely would have at least two players in the top ten. If not, then they shouldn't be ranked #1 and GRC should.

It really doesn't make sense that they have Mason County as the top team in the Region, yet they only have one player in the top ten.

They both can't be true. If they are truely the top team, then they most likely would have at least two players in the top ten. If not, then they shouldn't be ranked #1 and GRC should.

It doesn't matter rankings don't mean anything in October.