Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrimmages at SK today?

Featured Replies

Anybody have any details about the scrimmages that took place today at Simon Kenton?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott and St Henry played early in the morning and Scott won by 10-15.

I know Brossart played Lloyd at 2 but thats all i know.
Brossart shook off Lloyd in the second half after trailing 29-28 at the half and ended up winning by 10/12.

 

Lloyd played a good scrimmage and will be tough when they get their football players back.

Scott and St Henry played early in the morning and Scott won by 10-15.

 

There were 4 x 8 minute quarters and they were divided into two seperately scored halfs. Scott won the first half by about 7?. St Henry won the second half by 3.

Who else played?

Who else played?

 

Covcath played SK at 9. Not sure of the score.

Overall the SK and CovCath game was pretty close. I think both halves combined CovCath won by one or two. Both teams looked tough. Shover (I think thats who it was) from CCH was out and Isler is still recovering from FB season, i guess, so he didnt play either. Dixie played well, for the most part, against Oak Hills. They won 3/5 quarters (5th was only 6 min.), but got beat pretty bad in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Dixie should be good and Zeke Pike should be a tough player in the years to come.

Wish I could have made it out, but with the wife not feeling well and the Cincy game on the tube I stayed by the Toshiba and fire place. Good to see that SK played well against a top 9th region team. Only a scrimmage, but SK has a new cast of players in '08.

Maile and Wellbrock(SP?) were very impressive tonight from what I saw. Cov Cath looked good in the first qr, but I think they may have lost the other but not 100% sure.

 

I saw Holy Cross play and IMO turned it over way too much, but that just comes with the expirence right now. Giwa tried to force a lot and Trimpe was very good at spots. Egan was solid as well I think he will have a very good year this year for the Indians.

Maile and Wellbrock(SP?) were very impressive tonight from what I saw. Cov Cath looked good in the first qr, but I think they may have lost the other but not 100% sure.

 

I saw Holy Cross play and IMO turned it over way too much, but that just comes with the expirence right now. Giwa tried to force a lot and Trimpe was very good at spots. Egan was solid as well I think he will have a very good year this year for the Indians.

 

Who did Holy Cross play?

 

From what I heard SK wasn't that good but they are a very scrappy team which gave CCH fits.

Who did Holy Cross play?

 

From what I heard SK wasn't that good but they are a very scrappy team which gave CCH fits.

 

Russell County.

I believe that was just Russell from the 16th region.

Mitch Shover did not play for CCH last night. I am not sure if it is sickness or injury but he did not dress.

Overall the SK and CovCath game was pretty close. I think both halves combined CovCath won by one or two. Both teams looked tough. Shover (I think thats who it was) from CCH was out and Isler is still recovering from FB season, i guess, so he didnt play either. Dixie played well, for the most part, against Oak Hills. They won 3/5 quarters (5th was only 6 min.), but got beat pretty bad in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Dixie should be good and Zeke Pike should be a tough player in the years to come.

 

I know its an Ohio school but how did the blonde kid from Oak Hills look? My wife works with his mother. He is solid and handles the ball pretty well. I forget his name but I know he just got a scholarship in baseball. He's a 3 yr starter for Oak Hills. I remember them being huge last year in the Buckey prep classic.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.