Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Romes

Featured Replies

Brian Romes will play at Mt St Joe next year. That should be fun getting to play with his brother who happens to be the all-time leading scorer at MSJ.

 

Congrats to Brian.

Congrats to Brian! I think Brian's best basketball is definitely still ahead of him. A very strong athlete with some good upside.

  • Author
Michael is a Junior there... correct?

 

Correct

Michael is a Junior there... correct?

 

And he's already the leading scorer?

 

Wow, that is impressive. I had no idea.

Nice to hear!!!

Congrats to Brian. Good luck at the next level.

This thread was a little early, but Brian committed yesterday so congrats. MSJ is getting a great athlete and player.

Brian Romes is an outstanding basketball player. He works incredibly hard in the off season to be a unbelievable competitor. I know Mount St. Joes coach has to be extremely happy on getting such a high caliber player. He does it all and occasionally throws down a nasty dunk. Congrats to Brian and his family.:clap:

I had the pleasure of watching Brian play quite a few games and he is a tremendous athlete. Brian should thrive at Mount St. Joe. I wish him the best of luck and congratulations to the Romes family.

I know this might be sidetracking a little bit, but wasn't Bob Romes(the father) a really good basketball player back in HS and at the Collegiate level?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.