Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagle2013

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eagle2013

  1. Lots of questionable coaching decisions by the Scott coaching staff.
  2. Congrats to Conner! Came in and took care of business. Good halftime adjustments. Cougars moved the ball well in the 2nd half.
  3. Smith had 49 yards on 16 carries. Campbell County pretty much contained him all game.
  4. Scott has given up 1 defensive TD in three games and their opponents are averaging 96 total yards per game against them.
  5. Nice win for the young Eagles!
  6. I'll be surprised if Scott's defense gives up 28 pts.
  7. I hope this ref didn't use racial slurs but if he did, more than his exceedingly long ponytail is getting exposed in this whole incident.
  8. I think this was a game where Scott passed the "doormat of NKY" torch to Newport.
  9. Can anyone give us details of this game? Did Pleasant play for Scott? Who played QB for Newport, I heard they were making a change going into this game. How and when did Newport score?
  10. Not what I'm saying. Even though NCC was down 13 at the half, the game way very evenly played. NCC missed 2 FG's and Campbell connected on an 89 yard pass play for a TD. I think the better team one. One thing I seemed to notice is it looked like NCC wore Campbell down. The Camels looked tired. Should a 2A team really be able to wear down a 6A team? I don't think so.
  11. Wow! Sounds like a heck of a game!
  12. A coach who changes everything these kids have learned about football with less than 1 month until the start of the season is a poor hire. A great coach can adapt to his talent.
  13. Very nice comeback be the Breds! Congrats on the win.
  14. Incorrect assumption. Really didn't make much of an impact. Did he even have 40 yards for the game? Poor punting on Campbell's part that gave NCC short fields and good defense on NCC's part in the second half are the reason for the win. NCC had one nice drive to open the second half, other than that they really seem to be struggling on offense.
  15. Scott is 5-0 and has outscored Newport 203-26 in the last 5 meetings.
  16. Agree again! They were left hung out to dry by the poor decisions of the previous coach and have to suffer the consequences of the poor hiring of the new coach. Feel really bad for this Sr class.
  17. # 7 is Soph. Nelson Perrin.
  18. LOL! This is football no matter what offense you run but you are kidding yourself if you think a 1970's style offense gives you the best chance these days to win State Championships. 1 State Championship in 70 years says different with the amount of talent that the Cards have had over the years.
  19. Yes you can win a lot of games when you have some of the best athletes in the country on your team. But even with that talent, you can't win championships. BTW, I'm a big fan of Colerain (wife's alma mater).
  20. I'm not sure they would beat CovCath either but I'd give Scott a big chance against Beechwood. I would love to hear the opinions of the Lloyd and Dixie fans on who they think is the better team, Scott or Beechwood?
  21. Actually Scotts defense has given up only 7 points in 2 games. Scotts defense is very good this year. I look for the offense to catch up and be really rocking by district play. I'm hearing that Newport is changing some things up offensively but I'm afraid its not going to make much of a difference. It doesn't look good for my alma mater, they'll have their hands full with the Eagles this week. Like many others, I hope both teams come out of this game injury free.
  22. That's a lot of carries for Powell. He has had durability issues in the past and if I were coach, I don't think I'd be giving him 40 carries in a game again. Great game by the young man, just 40 carries with his frame and past would be a concern for me.
  23. I told these guys not to read the comments!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.