Conner 28 Scott 27

Randy Parker

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big win for Conner.

Should have kicked it Coach.

If he makes it, he's a genius. With high school overtime rules (getting the ball at the 10), and the fact that there were less than two minutes left, and Scott likely wouldn't have gotten another possession, I believe going for two was the right call. Remember, they went for two and made it against NCC. Nobody said he should have kicked it then.

If he makes it, he's a genius. With high school overtime rules (getting the ball at the 10), and the fact that there were less than two minutes left, and Scott likely wouldn't have gotten another possession, I believe going for two was the right call. Remember, they went for two and made it against NCC. Nobody said he should have kicked it then.

As a rule of thumb I disagree and think coaches should kick it.

Lots of questionable coaching decisions by the Scott coaching staff.

Going for two was not a bad call considering they had two timeouts at the time. The questions I have is why are they only using one receiver on most plays. If you have talented receivers and backs why not stretch the field some by using multible receivers to keep teams honest on the run. You have to use your talent when the personnel is available to do so.

I know from reading the prediction thread Scott fans were big on their D. Sometimes you need to take a step back. NCC is not strong offensively PLUS they didn't have their stud back. Dixie is EXTREMELY young and still figuring it out. Newport just struggled period.

Conner has nice skill players.

Scott is heading in the right direction. You just have to keep your perspective in check.

They'll do well this year in their district.

I know from reading the prediction thread Scott fans were big on their D. Sometimes you need to take a step back. NCC is not strong offensively PLUS they didn't have their stud back. Dixie is EXTREMELY young and still figuring it out. Newport just struggled period.

Conner has nice skill players.

Scott is heading in the right direction. You just have to keep your perspective in check.

They'll do well this year in their district.

I agree Conner has some good athletes on their roster.

Isaiah Ebarb was our player of the game tonight. Kid was everywhere. Really nice receiver, made several plays on kickoffs, and also had the game winning punt return for a TD with around 7 minutes left in the game.

Padgett manages the offense well for Conner. Very effective with his legs and improvising when the pocket collapses, but also throws a decent ball to keep a defense honest.

For Scott, Perrin is the real deal. Young blood was doing his thing tonight and is very shifty. He compliments London well and honestly might be the best skill kid that Scott has.

Big time play by the Conner D-lineman that completely blew up Pleasant on the try for two.

Hopefully Gage Tucker (#71?) for Scott is ok. Didn't play in the second half due to a hand injury and word is he could be out for the season...tough break considering he is visiting Louisville tomorrow.