Everything posted by ukfan14
-
Mason Co 59 Cov Cath 39
Does anyone have any stats for Cov Cath?
-
South Oldham 83 Ludlow 50
Yes, but opening up with them was the point.
-
South Oldham 83 Ludlow 50
Seems like a lot of small schools are doing it, Scott vs Silver Groove, Ludlow and South Oldham and Beechwood vs Holmes.
-
Ashland @ Fleming Co. predictions
Ill take Ashland.
-
Scott County vs. Duncanville Tx.
Anyone have anything on Duncanville?
-
Bracken County@ Dayton predictions
Dayton by 3.
-
Holmes v Bryan Station Predictions (12/5)
By saying top 5 in the region I meant every position, not just point guards.
-
Mason County/Cov. Cath predictions (12/5)
You can't tell how good CCH can be without seeing Shover at full strength, so I wouldn't put to much importance on their early season games.
-
Holmes v Bryan Station Predictions (12/5)
Very true. I would think he is top 5 in the Region as well.
-
Beechwood 75 Bellevue 56
29 points and 17 rebounds isn't a bad start to a season. Anyone have a analysis of this game?
-
Newport 94 Villa 63
Sounds like very little defense was played, but 94 is impressive. Did Brewer play?
-
Beechwood 75 Bellevue 56
Who is Young? 29 points is impressive.
-
Holmes v Bryan Station Predictions (12/5)
Riley is the perfect point to play with Pittman and the Johnson's, he could lead this team in scoring.
-
Mason County/Cov. Cath predictions (12/5)
Shover getting close to full strength?
-
Walton-Verona @ Boone Co. predictions
Boone ends this game early.
-
Holmes v Bryan Station Predictions (12/5)
Holmes by 5, but Riley might actually miss a three tonight.
-
Beechwood 75 Bellevue 56
What did Jones do? Did he have 30?
-
Lexington Catholic 83 St. Henry 61
I had heard Vandy.
-
Villa v. Lloyd Predictions
Llyod will win by 20, but Bryan will have around 35.
-
Newport 94 Villa 63
37 is impressive but IMO this will be the trend all year. Does anyone have the stat line for the game?
-
Holy Cross @ NCC- (12/06)
Ill take NCC by 2 in a low scoring game.
-
NewCath names new volleyball coach
Congratulations!!
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
How would I know Romes 3 was in the first half and the halftime score? I can't wait for Holmes vs Scott County though.
-
Bellevue vs. Beechwood (12/04)
After watching Beechwood against Holmes I'd say Beechwood big. Don't see anyone who can match up with Smith.
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
I remember very vividly both Johnson brothers having 2 fouls each in the first half. J.J. on a charge and then the very next play fouling Smith. Ricardo held Romes on a rebound and got a called for a block.