Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ukfan14

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ukfan14

  1. Is the game a Cov Cath?
  2. College visit I believe.
  3. I still believe Mitch Shover would be a better fit at second, but Lafever is doing an above average job.:thumb:
  4. That is what everyone calls him don't ask me.
  5. As of right now, Beechwood's weakness is their batting. They lost to HC by only getting two hits(Pickett and Larrimore), and only one run. If it wasn't for the outstanding job done by Chuck Wagon, Beechwood would not have been in that game.
  6. Chuck Wagon has some pop, but nothing of Elliott.
  7. AJ "Chuck Wagon" Smith I believe is playing with the Kentucky Kings.
  8. AJ "chuck wagon" smith is doing very well. Kept them hanging with HC when their offense wasn't producing. Stephen Hadden is a very consistant pitcher, not alot of walks. The freshman Zac Larrimore has an amazing arm for a freshman, his accuracy was questionable his first appearance but has improved.
  9. Miller's bat has been quiet as of lately, but he is spectacular defensively.
  10. Who was on the mound for HC?
  11. I saw Hadden working in the bullpen. No apperance for him? If I were coaching... Hadden pitches the sixth, until you feel Elliott will secure a win or if Hadden struggles, put in Elliott.
  12. I'm going with NCC. HC is a very fundamental team, but Roenehker(?) pitched a great game versus the tigers. Not sure if they have another player who can pitch that well.
  13. Adam Gohs is a sleeper. 3 home runs in the season so far.
  14. I personally like the idea of having a shot clock. Like 30 to 35 seconds would be pretty good.
  15. Dixie Heights is there and no Ryle? This doesn't sound too good of a list.
  16. That play at the plate does not matter if that kid would have tagged up on the play before.
  17. Holy Cross out played them but Trent Pickett should have tagged up at 3rd but didn't and cost the tigers a run, but that would have only tied it.
  18. I think Steve Rickels(?) will have a very good season for HC this season as a senior.
  19. Any perticular reason for not having a shot clock then?
  20. Should there be a shot clock in high school? I am interested in how people feel about a shot clock for high school basketball.
  21. Who are some underated players in the 9th?
  22. Good for him then.:banana:
  23. Maybe he should put a little more effort in his swing then so they will actually go over the fences.:sssh:
  24. I think you should learn your baseball to then.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.