Everything posted by ukfan14
-
Top 10 players in Nky
I think he has hit well over 350 the past two seasons, but he has incredible speed you are correct.
-
Beechwood/NCC Predictions
I think it will be a close game with Beechwood pulling ahead by two touchdowns in the fourth quarter.
-
Beechwood 2008/2009
If he is a 6'4 forward he should give the Tigers some much needed size.
-
Bellevue 2008/2009
I've heard rumors he is playing for Mike Herald this season.
-
Checking In: Holmes
You were talking about a #2 ranked 7th grader, it was my attempt at a joke.
-
Beechwood 2008/2009
What position? How tall? What year?
-
NKY: Holmes ranked No. 1
HC vs CCH will be interesting this year. I still have to say that the Colonels are the heavy favorites, but I'll be rooting for the Indians.
-
Highlands vs. Beechwood Frosh Championship - Who wins?
This might be the first time anyone has predicted a Beechwood football team over Highlands by 3 TDs.:confused:
-
Checking In: Holmes
Heard Billy G has already contacted him as well! :laugh:
-
Best Officials in your region/area?
No 9th Region people have commented, but I think that Pouncy(sp) does a good job.
-
NKAC Freshmen
Pike will probably be in the Varsity rotation by the end of the season if the Colonels have a bad season and look toward the future.
-
Beechwood 2008/2009
Beechwood started off 5-0 last season so I don't think they had a late start. I will say that one reason they started 5-0 is the Holmes game got rescheduled due to snow. We will see where Beechwood stands with their season opener being at Holmes. :scared::eek:
-
NKY: Holmes ranked No. 1
JV is so over used in previewing for seasons. HC had a good JV team yes, but HC's JV team lost to Beechwood's JV team. I don't think that JV basketball means varsity success because the speeds of the game are different. Also didn't Boone's sophomores all start varsity last year?
-
Maile returns to CCH lineup
That is a very good point. If Maile comes into the season just looking for his points it could be bad for CCH.
-
Checking In: Holmes
I think that Holmes has built quite a program and has talent at every level. Their best players are only Juniors and they have great talent coming up. They could win the 9th region for many years to come.
-
NKY: Holmes ranked No. 1
Wouldn't seeding make more sense? I don't understand the blind draw, I know Holmes and Cov Cath's District seeds, but are they the only one?
-
Beechwood 48 Holy Cross 0 (Frosh)
The freshman team is having an amazing season this year!
-
Kentucky's Top Players in the Clutch
I think the Faulkner twins play rock paper scissors to decide who takes the shot because you know both of them want the ball. Also I would throw Vee Sanford in the mix as well.
-
Which winless team has the best chance this weekend?
Brossart Mustangs!
-
NKY: Holmes ranked No. 1
Then I will take back my statement, although isn't it a blind draw instead of seeding?
-
NKY: Holmes ranked No. 1
Llyod has a shot to make it to the Regional this season, I believe their district is Villa Ludlow and Dixie.
-
Top 10 players in Nky
Heard AJ "chuckwagon" Smith committed to Murray St. Congrats!
-
Beechwood 2009 Team
I would imagine the rotation would include in no order: Smith Larrimore Bertke Snyder Colosimo Hall Not sure upon who will throw when but Smith will be the ace. Some other young players could see varsity minutes.
-
Coach of the Year Candidates (statewide)
The head coach for Bellevue should be in the running! He is having an excellent season this year he has really turned around there team.
-
Boone Co 2008/2009
The talent level of the players and the coaches using them correctly is important. I believe that Boone will come to play every night this season and make it to the regional finals. When they lose in the regional finals the coaches will get blamed for it, but it will be a successful year.