Holy Cross @ NCC- (12/06)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCC is not missing any impact players this year, so that won't be a factor. With that being said, I think this one will be an ugly game and will not be an indication of how good these teams will be later in the season. Both teams aren't where they want to be right now, but I guess at this point in the season.... Who is?

NCC is not missing any impact players this year, so that won't be a factor. With that being said, I think this one will be an ugly game and will not be an indication of how good these teams will be later in the season. Both teams aren't where they want to be right now, but I guess at this point in the season.... Who is?

With that who do you think will come out on top?

With that who do you think will come out on top?

I really don't know, but I think that this will be nip and tuck the entire game. I do think the one big difference is Shina Giwa at point guard. I really like Grant Pangallo at NCC but they don't have a good matchup for Giwa on defense. Also, Shina's size and great defense presents problems for the tiny Pangallo. NCC isn't that big this year so they don't really have an advantage inside either, especially with the way Egan played tonight. I guess if you made me choose right now I'd take HC in a close one, but I'm not confident in that. One thing's for sure... it will be an ugly game.

Holy Cross plays a very hard man to man defense which will cause alot of trouble for Geisler who is probably the go to man on offense for NCC this year. Should be an interesting game to watch!!!! I don't Pangallo will have much trouble starting the offense against Giwa.