Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross @ NCC- (12/06)

Featured Replies

I've been reading on here that it is on the 5th, but I'm almost positive that it is on the 6th. Anyways what are everyone's thoughts and predictions?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Holy Cross and NCC website, they both have the game scheduled for the 6th.

 

I think this will be a close game as long as Conner doesn't hit ten 3's like last year. I'll take HC by 2.

Who is NCC missing (football)

  • Author
Who is NCC missing (football)

 

I'm not real sure maybe one forward?

Ill take NCC by 2 in a low scoring game.

NCC is not missing any impact players this year, so that won't be a factor. With that being said, I think this one will be an ugly game and will not be an indication of how good these teams will be later in the season. Both teams aren't where they want to be right now, but I guess at this point in the season.... Who is?

  • Author
NCC is not missing any impact players this year, so that won't be a factor. With that being said, I think this one will be an ugly game and will not be an indication of how good these teams will be later in the season. Both teams aren't where they want to be right now, but I guess at this point in the season.... Who is?

 

With that who do you think will come out on top?

With that who do you think will come out on top?

 

I really don't know, but I think that this will be nip and tuck the entire game. I do think the one big difference is Shina Giwa at point guard. I really like Grant Pangallo at NCC but they don't have a good matchup for Giwa on defense. Also, Shina's size and great defense presents problems for the tiny Pangallo. NCC isn't that big this year so they don't really have an advantage inside either, especially with the way Egan played tonight. I guess if you made me choose right now I'd take HC in a close one, but I'm not confident in that. One thing's for sure... it will be an ugly game.

I think NCC wins in a low scoring game by around 5-10. They're much better than some of you are giving them credit for.

I think NCC wins in a low scoring game by around 5-10. They're much better than some of you are giving them credit for.

 

I don't know. I would have thought the same thing had I not watched them in their scrimmage.

I think NCC wins in a low scoring game by around 5-10. They're much better than some of you are giving them credit for.

 

But for the record... I wouldn't be surprised one bit if you are right.

Holy Cross plays a very hard man to man defense which will cause alot of trouble for Geisler who is probably the go to man on offense for NCC this year. Should be an interesting game to watch!!!! I don't Pangallo will have much trouble starting the offense against Giwa.

I don't know. I would have thought the same thing had I not watched them in their scrimmage.

 

Which scrimmage did you watch? The one I seen they beat Deer Park @ 120 to 60, in 5 quarters.

NCC 54-47

I'll take HC in the up-set.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.