Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

footballhd

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by footballhd

  1. I saw that Hart County was open on another site. Which brings the list to 4: Hart County Campbellsville North laurel Greenup County Anybody have anymore right now? Its amazing to me how many jobs come open year in and year out.
  2. What are the coaching jobs that are currently open? I know Greenup County, but I am sure there are a lot more.
  3. Anybody have pictures of Greenup facilities? I would like to see how bad it looks. Although, I am sure there are worst in the state.
  4. Thanks. Is it on the KHSAA site?
  5. All I saw was a listing from 1995 - current. I looked under several links, but could not find it. Maybe I am overlooking it.
  6. Does anybody out there know what record Bourbon County had in 1990,1991,1992,1993,1994?
  7. Oldham by 100 if they wanted.
  8. I assume he is a teacher, so probably teach!
  9. According to the KHSAA website, Atherton is 2-8 because of forfiet win/loss to Western. What is that deal?
  10. Why would a team play an 8th grader at the Varsity level. That is crazy. WHAT are these coaches thinking?
  11. My prediction against North last week almost came true. Kollenberg had a huge game, but the victory boat didn't reach the shore. This week, Kollenberg combines himself for 400 yards of total offense and 5 TDs and Anderson Co. stumbles coming out of the gate resulting in an upset loss.
  12. I am sure he is doing all he can, with what they are giving him. Instead of working closely with the middle school program, he needs to be in charge of it and who is the coach. That is the format in which Chuck Smith had at Boyle and what a coach needs so that he knows kids are getting coached the way they want.
  13. It is hard to do that at most places. Not many coaches can walk into a program and say I want total control not only over the high school team but the middle school program as well. Chuck Smith got into a really good situation there that can't be duplicated at many places.
  14. In all honesty, South has the ability to win this game. South has really good coaches and system that can be extremely successful if executed correctly.
  15. I stand corrected. Kollenberg runs after catching the ball with 248 receiving yards and south rolls 52-10 after 4 tough losses. The Train gets back on the track this game and they finish the season strong.
  16. South gets back on track after tough early losses. Kollenberg runs for 248 yards and South rolls 42-21!!!!!!
  17. It did not matter who took this job, Trinitys Coach, X's coach, or Highlands coach. They might have 1 or 2 more wins, but that is it. Programs that have been losing like Bourbon has can't be changed in 2-3 years. When Chuck Smith took over Boyle, it was years before he turned them into 5 time state champions. He did not win many games his first several years.
  18. I understand certain programs will never be 10-0 or win state championships no matter who the coach is, but what I feel shows a good coach is the improvement of wins. In 4-5 years coaching at Holmes, he basically won the same amount of games each year. No improvement was shown.
  19. I wouldnt go with Trosper, he has been a head coach for 5 going on 6 years now and won 15 games. Which averages to about 3 wins a year. 5 years is long enough to start winning more than you lose.
  20. Is this true? Talk about having a pay cut. Anybody else heard or seen this?
  21. Really fbcoachcdub, that is interesting. Sounds like they messed something else up. From what I saw in the preview, CP used local newspapers on a lot of previews and themselves on the others. Maybe that is what happened at South.
  22. 7 men still have to be on the los. Because it is a kick formation, QB lined 7 yards behind center the lineman don't have to have typical lineman numbers. 50-79. They can have any number. Looks to me like typical plays everyone runs, but out of the kick formation.
  23. Until a full game is played, you never know who will win.
  24. Does 7 on 7 really mean anything when it comes to the regular season?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.