Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon County Records 1990-1994

Featured Replies

Does anybody out there know what record Bourbon County had in 1990,1991,1992,1993,1994?

You can find all football records from 1990 - present on http://www.khsaa.org Go to the "football" link and I think it's under "general information"...

  • Author

All I saw was a listing from 1995 - current. I looked under several links, but could not find it. Maybe I am overlooking it.

1990 1-10

1991 4-6

1992 5-6

1993 4-7

1994 4-7

  • Author

Thanks. Is it on the KHSAA site?

Yes, it is...

 

I gave you the wrong link under "Football" earlier. Sorry.

 

Go to "football", click on "Football Records", then click on the link to the PDF file for "Football School by School Records 1990-9"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.