Everything posted by Owlz Fan
-
14th Region
Does anyone have the scores from the games today?
-
14th Region Tournament
Thanks for the info. Would you happen to know the dates that these games are going to be played on?
-
Top Players in the 2010 Class
:thumb:
-
14th Region Tournament
When is the draw for the tournament?
-
Estill 11 Lee 0
Final. The Estill County Enigneers are the 56th district champs.
-
Lee Co. 8 Powell Co. 0
Final. The nightcap of the first round of the 56th district tournament.
-
Kentucky Indiana All Star Game
Where is Edmonson going to college at?
-
June Buchanan
I read in the Lexington Hearld one day last week where Stepp was saying that they was NOT closing and that they intended on having a competitive team.
-
Kevin Whitman to Owsley County?
Me too I haven't heard this news in Booneville!
-
14th Region All A
IMO I think that Owsley will beat Cordia.
-
14th Region All A
Who does Owsley play if they win agianist Cordia?
-
JBS 16 Owsley Co. 3
The game was tied 3-3 going into the 6th inning. Then Owsley's pithcher got tired and gave up some runs. Give credit to JBS they are a good team and can hit the cover off the ball. I know a Junior named Jordan Hardy went 1-3 with 2 RBI'S and a double for Owsley. But i don't now any more stats.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Predictions
I am going to go with Mason County
-
Shelby Co. 53 Hazard 50
What were the stats for this game?
-
Shelby Co. 53 Hazard 50
Congrats Hazard on a great season. The 14th region is proud of you all.
-
Hazard 50 South Laurel 47
Good Job Hazard reprensent the 14th well.
-
The Sleeper Team
Hazard
-
Pre-season 14th Region Baseball
Yeah they were a bunch of errors for each team. Owsley NEEDS to work on ptiching from what i saw in this game and i will suspect they will do that. Both teams hit the ball well, but Owsley hit the ball right at the position players. Owsley has a few good young players that could suprise alot of people. Two juniors that IMO make some noise for them this year.
-
Pre-season 14th Region Baseball
Owsley County plays Jackson City tomorrow at 4:30
-
Best players from each team in the sweet 16..
:thumb: I agree they need a big performance out of him. I think he was one of the most underrated defensive players in the 14th. I watched him go up against Scotty Hopson in the All "A" Classic. He didn't shut him down but he done a great job on him.
-
Best players from each team in the sweet 16..
Hazard- Whitaker, Campbell, and Jones
-
Who will win the State Tournament?
I am a homer going to have to go with the Hazard Bulldogs. Would love to see a team from the 14th win it all.
-
Hazard (14th) vs. South Laurel (13th)
44-40 Hazard in a close one.
-
Breathitt County 60 Rowan County 49
Good Luck Breathitt the rest of the tournament.
-
Henderson Co/University Heights Updates
How is Hopson doing in this game? Has Billy G made it yet?