Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TURBOENNIS

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TURBOENNIS

  1. Arrez ----------> he's been dunking since the 8th grade :scared:
  2. From KHSAA, think I had HC by 5.
  3. Good win for my beloved Bulldogs!!! Didn't make the game, had one myself. E-Town is next, think I'll make that trip. :dancingpa
  4. If I may ------------------> he coached one heck of a game!!! :thumb:
  5. What a flashback, I was a freshman this year. :scared:
  6. Holmes by 10+, the game is not until tomorrow. Don't think we should have any problems. Good luck to my beloved Dawgs!!! Can't make the game, we have a game ourselves tomorrow. St Augustine 7-8th grade > 23-4 ourselves and pride our defense from the Bulldogs!!!
  7. It's almost tournament time, we will see the best team prevail!!! :flame:
  8. Nice win for Boone Co. :thumb:
  9. Yes, don't know how much he had, he had a couple of dunks.
  10. I attend alot of games from 7-8 grade to varsity level, and coach at the 7-8th grade level. The constant screaming from the fans is horrible!!! I have coached in the city of Covington for years and beleive it or not, everyone is as bad as another. From inner city to county teams and gets worst if you travel across the river. :argue: :scared:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.