Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 73 Conner 60

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll have mine baked until skin is flakey and the meat is tender and juicy served with garlic whipped mashed potatoes and a nice spring mix salad with ranch dressing. If done right it can taste like chicken. :D

18 point lead at the end of the 3rd quarter got cut to 9 points with about 4 minutes left. 4 quick points by Holmes then running out the clock the rest of the way.

Good win for my beloved Bulldogs!!! Didn't make the game, had one myself. E-Town is next, think I'll make that trip. :dancingpa

  • Author

Was the game ever close I wonder? I mean besides 0-0.

Was the game ever close I wonder? I mean besides 0-0.

 

Holmes got a to a quick lead. Besides cutting the lead early in the 4th, it was never much of a game.

Holmes got a to a quick lead. Besides cutting the lead early in the 4th' date=' it was never much of a game.[/quote']

 

19-16 was the closest I remember it before it went to about 10 or 11 at half then went to about 19. Conner got it to 9 with about 5:30 left in the 4th and about a minute later it was a 14 or 15 point game.

 

I'm willing to bet that if you exclude fastbreak points that Holmes got well over 2/3 of their points off of 2nd,3rd, and 4th chances . They owned the offensive boards.

 

Erik Thomas has such a smooth game.

If Holmes takes care of business at E-Town on Friday they will end the regular season up at 26-2. That would be pretty darn impressive. On a side note I know tourny time things get tough but I believe Homes will prevail and be in Lexington. One thing I hope to see is Holmes to get a chance to redeem themselves against NCC in the regional. I truly believe NCC does not want to face a hungry bunch of Dawgs again with something to prove to northern KY that they (Holmes) are the best team from NKY. I believe would would see a totally different result in the regional on a neutral floor. Good win for the Dawgs and Congrats to The Coaching staff and team on a great regular season and good luck in the post sesaon.

If Holmes takes care of business at E-Town on Friday they will end the regular season up at 26-2. That would be pretty darn impressive. On a side note I know tourny time things get tough but I believe Homes will prevail and be in Lexington. One thing I hope to see is Holmes to get a chance to redeem themselves against NCC in the regional. I truly believe NCC does not want to face a hungry bunch of Dawgs again with something to prove to northern KY that they (Holmes) are the best team from NKY. I believe would would see a totally different result in the regional on a neutral floor. Good win for the Dawgs and Congrats to The Coaching staff and team on a great regular season and good luck in the post sesaon.

 

I would also like to see Holmes make it to Lexington. Not only ,because im a Bulldog fan.I just think they have the most talent in the 9th , and that they can make a run at the state title.And this could be Henderson's 3rd trip to Rupp.I wonder how many players from the 9th has made it to Lexington 3 or more times?

Holmes will be hard to beat. I don't think NCC could do that again. Holmes played bad and NCC just got a few breaks. Holmes will bring the A game to the tourney!

Like listed above, it will be tough to get out of the region, and the disrict for that matter, but I hope that Holmes advances to Rupp because I think they are the only 9th team that really could make a run at the title. However, I do think that the 9th should win the first round game regardless...

If you missed this game, you might have missed the best dunk in a 9th region game i've seen. Pittman from Holmes threw a dunk in on #4 from Conner. Then Ricardo Johnson put a tough left handed oop in from Avery's assist.

If you missed this game, you might have missed the best dunk in a 9th region game i've seen. Pittman from Holmes threw a dunk in on #4 from Connor. Then Ricardo Johnson put a tough left handed oop in from Avery's assist.

 

I did miss the game.Wish I was there though.Johnson and Pittman are both way above the rim.I think they will be the best 1,2 punch in the 9th region next year and the and the year after.

Conner is going to give whoever they play in the district fits.

Thomas is a crafty little guard that finds ways to make plays.

The biggest thing that impressed me with Conner is that they made open shots for the most part. When they were able to get set, they made shots.

The left handed player, #35, I think, hit a handful of three pointers and Thomas made 3's, midrange jumpers and scored on layups a few times.

The big kid in the middle for Conner is not that bad.

Another thing...they didn't quit. They played hard through the final buzzer.

 

Holmes played fairly well, they got turnovers in bunches and converted.

The Pittman dunk was nasty...I didn't think it was going to be much because the kid was running him down and went up with him, but it was filthy.

 

The Dawgs are the favorites but by no means will it be easy...a lot of potential pitfalls along the way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.