Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. I'm guessing Russ is 17 yesars old. What does his myspace tell you?
  2. I think many people will realize after tonight that Mason in just more than Darius Miller.
  3. Mason did shoot well, and they got a lot of open looks. Mason had a hand up on many of the shots Elliott put up.
  4. The atmosphere was awsome in the Fieldhouse tonight. Miller had 15 boards to go along with 29 points moving into 4th all-time in Mason Co. scoring. Elliott played a good game, but Mason's size was too much. Russ had a stellar game with 27 points. Elliott brought a lot of fans, and did a lot of complaining to the refs. Fergason(sp) finished with 27 and shot 9-22 from the field 6-13 from 3. He had a few of them in transition and a couple contested in the half court. I think they are the front runners in the 16th after seeing both Rose Hill and Elliott.
  5. I went to the Ohio St. Tennessee game last year in Columbus. And after the game they let fans go into an area to meet the players of Tennessee, and those guys up close are big, bigger than you think. I sat two rows behind the Tennessee bench and at half Greg Oden was running into the lockerroom, and this guy was an absolute beast. I stuck my hand out and when he returned it his hand went nearly up to my elbow.
  6. So your saying they do it becauase the money is good? How many of them have other jobs?:ylsuper:
  7. Yes, Mason will return the favor and travel to Elliott Co. to take on the Lions. I would get to the game earlier than 6:45, I wanna get to use my parking pass.
  8. Just on an average high school baseball team. I know there are going to be those really good teams and some weaker, but I'm speaking on an average... I think for a high school team to hit over .300 as a team that would be outstanding, because your going to have guys that don't get that many at bats to bring the average down.
  9. That's why its so sad, because these people don't do it for the money, they do it because they love the game of basketball.
  10. What do you all think is an ideal batting average for a high school team?
  11. ^ Yes, it is very nice and I would recommend that if any team has the oppurtunity to invest in something simular take it. It came in handy when it was pouring rain and we get some swings in, and some arm work for pitchers. Before the sports complex, we used a cage in the middle school gym that was a personal purchase by former Coach Ullery and family. Mason is holding their first offical practice/tryouts today at 330 in the building. Following an indoor track meet that was held this morning.
  12. I had a midnight madness once. But it wasn't for the start of the season. It was when we first got our lights put up and turned on. Oh... it was a beautiful sight. I sat in the bleachers admirering the field, and me and a few other players there at the time took advantage of it and threw it around a little bit.
  13. Nice posts. I'm with Homelss Camel. I sit on the visitor side at Mason Co. home games and it is appalling to hear what comes out of somes fans mouths (not one teams fan in particualr) but as a whole. I have been a ref before not at a high level of competition but at the local Tom Browning Boy's and Girl's Club, and some things that were said to me were just terrible, and I didn't have the right to toss them. I will admit that I was one to hassel and offical, but never degrade him/ her as person. Since I started to ref games, I have a new found respect for the job the people in the stripes do.
  14. Mason in total control of this game. 65-31 at the half or something of that nature and Darius had 21 Russ 19 at the half.
  15. At last... Baseball... Mason Co. uses a parking lot as well during the cooler months when they can't get on the field. As well as the school purchased the old Jockey warehouse and turned it into a sports complex. They put up two batting cages, two indoor mounds, as well as an indoor track, with a long jump pit. And a few other things.
  16. Mason wins this one by 18. I think they may lay off a little bit and save energy for Elliott. But if they do that, it could make for an interesting game.
  17. Hopefully he will lead his team to Rupp and we'll get to see him there. What region is P-ville in?
  18. Didn't say any would, just that many people from varying schools would argue their schools rival. Myself have never been to a Clark Montgomery game, but I would like to.
  19. I'm sure there are many to argue.
  20. Didn't see this coming considering all the hype from Holmes fans on the site. But, maybe this is a wake up call and they now realize that they can be beat by a 9th region team.
  21. Congrats on a nice accomplishment. Now let's hope the varsity will follow suite!
  22. Warren Central has been on a nice run over the past several years. Even teams such as Montgomery Co. and Clark Co. have good programs. They are always in the mix of things in the 10th region about every year. And I think Henry Clay has a good program and prduces some good athletes. Of course Mason Co. Lex. Cath and Scott Co. are going to be mentioned, but as bellalumni these three schools draw transfers so they are going to get some better talent, taking away from some of the other schools (more in the Lex. area).
  23. Snow is coming down good in Maysville and the roads are terrible. I live across from the Fieldhouse and I haven't seen a snow plow one or salt trucks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.