Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. King leads scorers with 8, Miller 7.
  2. Thanks for the updates. How in Hopson playing? Edmonson?
  3. Right now it doesn't look like Scotty is going to make it to region!
  4. I would think it is a big upset, as UHA was ranked number 4, in the lastest AP poll if I'm not mistaken?
  5. Doesn't touch me at all. I could careless if Augusta was up by 30 at the half. All that matters is the Royals won. Not much else to touch on.
  6. Anyone have an update, I can't get it to come up on my computer?
  7. Congrats to the Wildcats. Seems like they have come along way since early in the season. I guess that is March Madness for you as well.
  8. Congrats to the Royals. Need to boost that percentage from the charity stripe if they want to make it to the region finals.
  9. Does, it really matter what the score is at half-time? Oh, yeah, there is a second half to a game. I think they just added that this year..?
  10. Has anyone been to Bourbon Co.'s field? Are they finished with all the work on it? I know they did a lot and last time I saw it, it looked nice.
  11. I was very shocked when they did it as well. And they do have lovely dandylions. They are the most beautiful things anyone has seen. :lol: I have been out there picking them before a game plenty of times. They can't spray weed killing because that is all the field is.
  12. Good luck to this very nice young man with his future. If you are referring to Mason Co. becasue I know he wasn't allowed to try out there becauase he hadn't gotten a physical yet and all players are required to have an updated physical on file before allowed to participate in any activity, including try-outs.
  13. I agree. He came out with enthusiasm and Mason needs to take some notes on that. I know it would be hard to believe him to play a WR, but I have never seen him play I will take bellalum word for it. But he will more than likely play on the D-line in college, to my best guess.
  14. I think we settled it a long time ago. I didn't really have much to get over, just merely stated my opinion on what I thought. Thanks for yours as well.
  15. Not to take anything away from Fleming, but I think Owens was a little under the weather. He was laid up in bed all day yesterday sick. Good win for the Panthers. Aren't they a pretty young team?
  16. Combs did look like a good athlete for his size. Know what position he plays. I'm going to guess DE.
  17. I sat in front of a couple ladies from BS, and said Combs was going to play football at Minnesota. He is huge.
  18. Tonight crowd wasn't as large as the Elliott game, but how many people do you think piled into the Fieldhouse tonight?
  19. That would be one heck of a session. Too bad maybe only two of them will make it. Maybe only one.
  20. This was the first time I have had the opportunity to watch Mack play. He impressed me and is deceptivly quicker than I excpeted.
  21. Agreed. Thanks for a good late night discussion.
  22. Exactly they shouldn't have as gato said they should have given him a hard foul. And if Mason would have I would more than likely say both were showing bad sportsmanship.
  23. You can argue on whatever you want. I'm sure there are people that will take a different stand. That's the beauty of this site.
  24. Just different how we all percieve these things. Maybe Mason should have hacked the kid and thrown him to the floor. Not!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.