Everything posted by Lights Out 30
-
Some fans.....
I like the comeback, never heard that one before. Much props. Just thought we all needed a good little smile in the thread after venting.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
But if he is a D-1 player he might want to get used to it. He has a nice shot. Really good elevation.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
I was making a point about large enrollments. Nothing against those two schools. I guess I worded what I was trying to say wrong. Someone was saying something about Mason being a much larger school. Sorry for pushing that button of yours. I don't think enrollment has anything to due with the quality of players is what I was wanting to say. I just used Trinity and CCH as examples.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Nothing is "killing" me right now, or at least I hope not... Read my whole post, I said if I was wrong don't hold it against me, and I asked for help with someone more familar with the schools. Don't know of any rumors buzzing through here right now, but if I hear of any I'll let you know.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Not a bad size. I think Mason is about 800 9-12... Don't hold that against me... I could be wrong. What tickles me is schools like Cov. Cath. and Trinity that have all boys. I think Trinity's enrollement is 4,000 (I think is what I remember from a program at Rupp)... Someone help me with that...
-
Some fans.....
But there is a ME... Just a little humor in a heated thread makes everyone smile! But a very true post.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Hope he does better than what LeMaster did on the court at UK wherever he goes.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
For the sake of saving time, what is Elliott's enrollment? Just curious.
-
Presentation Tonight at GCHS
Even at Mason Co. they didn't make the baseball team pay to get in when working the concession stands.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Either way 14 or 40. It goes in the W column. Mason will have their hands full if, and when they meet up with the Indians again. Tournament time is the best time of the year... other than Christmas... Only time will tell.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Sounds like a Mason Co. player from a few years back. His size scared many major college coaches away, but someone took a chance and look how it turned out. Not saying that he is the same kid of player as I have only seen the kid once. But, he impressed me with his contested shots tonight.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
What I want to know is why won't they pull the stage bleachers out. My gosh that place was packed and hot. How many people do you all guess was there tonight? I'm going with 3700-4000. I hope Elliott makes it to Rupp, I like their style of play. Hope all the Lion fans made it home safe.
-
Lexington Catholic 70 Scott Co 66
Good win for Lex. Cath. By the score looks like it was a good game.
-
Presentation Tonight at GCHS
That is terrible. Maybe the local businesses can all chip in to make up the difference....
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Thanks. I didn't think they did. I just wanted to verify that. They will be a top team in the state next year. As long as they work hard during the summer and develop their games. Ferguson is a real nice player.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
I think it will be hard to find that. It almost happend in the Memphis-Houston game the other night... I think Memphis shot somehting like 36 and Houston shot 2.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Does Elliott have any seniors that make big contrbutions this year?
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
It may be an honest mistake. Some people don't pay much attention to that stuff on there. Because it's what you said, not a big deal. That is the best way to really find out in to get it straight from the horse's keyboard...
-
Some fans.....
Don't remember saying they would...
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
And why is it such a big deal?
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Then why don't you send him a message and ask him for yourself.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
I can't wait till the fans get back to Sandy Hook to see what they have to say.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
I can with the way Mason played D tonight.
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
Miller, Setty, Tolle, King
-
Mason County 90 Elliott County 61
It won't be another blow out like this one. But, I think Mason wins it next year too.