Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. The loss never bothered me. So nothing much to get over. What I was saying in that post was, "What if?" It was an example.
  2. Ok, but a 14-0 run at the beginning the game isn't in hand. There is still 3 plus quarters left in the game. Not so much classless (I know thats what I said, but I should have said unsportsman-like). Either way I wish nothing but the best from Bryan Station in the post season as they are an exceptional team.
  3. I think we are talking about two different dunks here.. It is terrible that fans walk out on teams when there is time still left on the clock, we can agree there. People I'm with always want to leave, but I always stay until the end (unless my ride home leaves).
  4. So, if a team is up by 40, they should leave their starting five in the game and run up the score? And it's the other teams fault because they aren't that good and the other team is better?
  5. I hope you understand the situation a little better after my last post.
  6. It's just something that bothers me. Just difference in opinions here. I understand your alls side of the spectrum, it is something that wasn't necessary. I think unsportsman-like is the best way to state it. Not sure if you were there, it was at the end of the game, Station was up 9, and they got a rebound after a Mason miss, and Mason didn't foul because the game was out of reach with little time left. A kid for Station got the ball and was determined to dunk or score before time expired. The fact Bryan Station doesn't bother me, the deserved the win tonight, and dunking in a game doesn't turn me red either. It was just the situtation.
  7. But, the game was in hand. They had the win. You're probably one who yells for a team to quit fouling at the end of a game when they are down 15 with 10 seconds left, because the game is out of reach. This is just something that bothers me. I'm sure many people will agree with me that is was unsportsman-like.
  8. Yes, because they are DOWN 9. Key word. Down. Everyone knows it had no impact on the game. That's not the point people are making. It was uncalled for and classless, and it is one of the most unsportsman-like things I've seen in a while. I don't only say this because Mason got beat, if a Mason player had done this I would feel the same way.
  9. I'm glad someone else noticed it beside me. Unsportsman like was the word I was looking for.
  10. Did anyone think the last two points (the dunk) somewhat disrespectful (I think thats how I want to say it)? I know you teach kids to play until the final buzzer, but they had the game wrapped up. Did anyone notice it, or pay attention to it? Let me know what you think..?
  11. Ok, I knew it was down in the 30's. It seemed like they shot better than that though. They made up for it on D, and played tough. I haven't said it yet, but congrats and good luck in the upcoming post season.
  12. Didn't Bryan Station shoot something like, 37% from the field. I thought thats what I heard Danny say after the game on the radio?
  13. Overall an ugly game from Mason. One thing I saw before the JV game was even over. At halftime of the JV both Mason and Station players went out on the court to shoot around. When Mason's JV came out they warmed up on the goal Station was on and when that happend the Station players went down and just took over Mason players running them off the floor. To me that intimidated the Mason players and shook them a little bit before the game even started. JMO.
  14. Mason couldn't throw the ball in the ocean standing on the shore. Station played a good overall game. They treid to shut Darius down, but he got his and when he passed no one else could put the ball in the hoop. They had open looks but couldn't knock em down. The better team won tonight. I think both of them strengthened their chances tonight, because they both carried their teams. Neal Pawsay played an extremely good game, and if wasn't for his rebounding Mason looses this game by 15. No one wanted to grab a rebound it seemed. Mack had several offensive boards and put backs. Also, surprsied no one has mentioned when Mack had a fast break and tried a dunk and pinned himself.
  15. Yes, he had an outstanding game that night. I'm not quite sure if it was 51, but it was close. I think (I could be wrong) his only 50 point game was against a team from NY in the River City Classic or Shootout in an afternoon game. I was sitting mid court front row and he was dialing up long distance. I can't think of the teams name, they had blue jerseys with white trim and lettering and a lefty kid who was that bad of a player.
  16. I sang in the choir for 3 years and I love to sing on senior nights. This will be my first time listening to them sitting in the stands as an alum.
  17. I couldn't agree more. I feel the same way with Chris. After going to school with them and interacting and playing with them it is hard to realize that they are as popular (for lack of a better word) and nationally recognized as they are.
  18. There were a few other guys that played in that game, I think. :confused: A coach can go to a game to look at one player and maybe another catch his eye.
  19. BCG attended the Mason vs. Elliott game, as many already know. He also, signed numerous autographs and didn't seem to bother him the least bit. He also talked to many of the kids and they hung around him up until the game started. Looks like Scooty put on a show last night.
  20. Ok, game is on, as someone else already posted. Just stating it for the record.
  21. Yes, his dad is very solid and a big guy. Trevor's mom said that he was about Trevor's size (skinny) through high school and started to put on once he got to college. So, maybe Trevor will have a similar happening, if he does it would pay huge dividends.
  22. Well, who ever travels to see this game be safe, the roads in Mason Co. are pretty clear, especially AA and 68. But I hear of a little more snow heading in tonight.
  23. I don't think they will bring a large crowd. I will probably try and get there at 6:45, because I want to be able to use my parking pass. Last time they filled the top section and I didn't get to use it. I don't know why they give so many out and then people with them don't get to use them.
  24. How many of you are going to be at this game?
  25. The sign in front of the high school still says it is on. If you want to check on it go to http://www.soft96.com and look on Danny Weedle's blog.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.