Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. I would agree. They do have a nice field.
  2. I got to play at the Shelby Co. field two years ago and I think it was the first year they played on it. It was a really nice complex, the grass was extremely think, but it was new. But, a really nice set-up.
  3. GS you going to be able to make the games tomorrow?
  4. They are a very good defensive team, and slow the game down quite a bit. If they play to their tempo they will keep the game close.
  5. I like Clark in this game. Campbell will stay in it with their defense, should be a good match-up. GRC by 12. 56-44
  6. Who is the favorite of this region? Looking at KHSAA it looks as if it is fairly even with Hickman being the weakest record wise. But, I'm not too familiar with much of this region this year.
  7. Tough draw for Elliott and Rose Hill being on the same side of the bracket, But, those other teams such as Bath and Ashland are happy. That should be a good first round game to watch.
  8. Ok, I remember playing against these kids growing up on the AAU circuit. They were pretty dogon good.
  9. Hate to hear this. Recover and come back strong next year and don't rush it.
  10. Holy Moley!!! Didn't see this coming. Congrats to the Cards and good luck to both teams come next week. It's offically March Madness!!!!!!
  11. What is the radio station it will be on? Is there a web cast? If there is I will try and give some updates.
  12. Did that TarHeels team play together for awhile? Since about the 7th grade?
  13. They have taken advantage of their minutes all season when they get their chance. Future is looking bright! Did Neal Pawsat play many minutes as he wasn't in the scoring column?
  14. Oh, btw. Thanks for the stats fieldhousekrayzie.
  15. Darius with 22 in only 8 min of play. Sounds like he wanted to put them away fast and get not give them any hopes.
  16. Way to take care of business Royals. Good luck to the Panthers in the 10th next week.
  17. Isn't Wes Jones next in line there. And maybe Timmy Myrick is on there somewhere.
  18. I don't think Owens is. I think he is going to UK and is focusing on his education. I could be wrong.
  19. I know, it looked as if they weren't a little earlier. I hope they win their region. I will be excited to watch him play in Rupp.
  20. Congrats to Elliott and good luck in the finals and in the region.
  21. I really like the Gilbert kid. He is going to be a good player. If he can grow a couple more inches he will be a real nice PG in the future. He can handle the ball and control the game. Also, he can fill it up from the arc.
  22. Little of a shock to me. Was this excpected?
  23. Yes he did. Finished his career with 2,009 points
  24. Owens 13 Anderson 7 D. Gallenstein 7 L. Gallenstein 3 Clark 9 Mason 7 Thompson 5 Flynn 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.