Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. Mark Miller of Clark Co. picks up his 4th with 5:05 left to play
  2. Hatton knocks down 2 of 3. 37-33. Hatton has 17.
  3. Sounds like a good game, I will listen to the second half. I knew Campbell had a chance in this one, if they could play to their tempo.
  4. Last I heard Campbell was up 24-17 3:41 before the half.
  5. Agree with you Strike, so many things to work on while in the gym and a lot of reviewing can be done, to install the fundamentals to these kids, so when they get onto the field it is second nature.
  6. I often sit on the opposing teams side when Mason plays their home games. But, I usually sit in the upper section of the Fieldhouse and don't cause a scene. I know exactly where you are coming from and what you are saying. I have seen it happen before and it is uncalled for. I enjoy talking with fans from other schools so I can get to know things about the other team.
  7. If you have a left handed pitcher, simulate a pick off move to help runners read him. This will take up some time. Also, you may want to bring in your pitchers on a saturday morning and work with their motion and work without a ball. Then once you get most of the mechanisc straightend out do some throwing. 15 fastballs, 5 curve/slider(offspead) and 5 change-ups, working the different zones of the plate. Another good drill to work on in high school is with your catchers. Teach them how to block a ball in the dirt. Slide their feet and drop to their knees getting their chest in front of the ball tucking their chin. A good way to do this is have them gear up, and since your in the gym, put a rug/mat underneath them and use tennis balls to work on this technique.
  8. I agree. She is very good taking contact and putting the ball off the glass. Especially with the left hand.
  9. I have heard that Thomas More is wanting her. They were also at the game last night in Campbell Co.
  10. Congrats to Lacey on this acheivement and good luck the rest of the way.
  11. I also want to congragulate Lacey Cline for going over the 2500 point mark for her career.
  12. Mason will have to play a much better game Friday night if they want to get to the finals.
  13. Cards looked a little frustrated on the offensive end. Mac had his girls ready to play and held Clark down on offense. It was a good game. Mason is up 34-20 at half vs. Bishop brossart
  14. I think you hit he nail on the head.
  15. Indians win this one in break away fashion. No more than 20 though.
  16. I hadn't planned any "Back to Rupp" parties. I didn't even have my hotel room, because I knew Clark had the talent to put Mason out. I just enjoy going to the games and partying with fans from other teams that don't get the see Rupp that often. They don't take it for granted and plan ahead, they go with the spur of the moment, and it makes everything that much more exciting.
  17. If I'm not mistaken, if the Devils beat the Royals it would be a much bigger upset than when GRC beat them last year. So in that case, I really don't see the Devils being within 25 of the Royals.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.