Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Pairings

Featured Replies

Wednesday

 

Bath County vs Ashland

 

Raceland vs East Carter

 

Thursday

 

Elliott County vs Greenup County

 

Rose Hill vs Rowan County

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second round game of Elliott vs Rose Hill (yes I understand that both have to win on Thursday) will be a great game, and it is really a shame that both teams wound up on the same side of the brackets!

The draw couldn't be any worse for Elliott and Rose Hill.

The draw is a tough one for Raceland, as well.

Thanks. When will the semi finals and championship be?

Thanks. When will the semi finals and championship be?

 

LRCW, we will try to get together before the seminfinal game (barring an upset). :ylsuper:

LRCW, we will try to get together before the seminfinal game (barring an upset). :ylsuper:

 

 

Sounds good. I'll bring Spindoc with me.

The draw is a tough one for Raceland, as well.

 

Maybe I am not very smart but why would being placed in the bracket opposite Rose Hill and Elliot County be a bad draw for Raceland?

Maybe I am not very smart but why would being placed in the bracket opposite Rose Hill and Elliot County be a bad draw for Raceland?

 

 

I'm sure he's referring to the fact that Raceland drew East Carter in the 1st round. East is considered by many to be one of the top 3 teams in the region.

Bath and Ashland play at 6:30p Wed, I would assume the second game will be about 8:30. The same times should apply on Thursday. The semis are to be played Saturday(daytime) with the girls champhionship Saturday night. The boys champhionship is scheduled for Monday night.

Maybe I am not very smart but why would being placed in the bracket opposite Rose Hill and Elliot County be a bad draw for Raceland?

 

It doesn't matter unless you win the first game.

To win the region you have to beat Elliott Co. May as well face them in the second game. I am not trying to minimize the abilities of Rowan Co. I know that Rose Hill will have to play well to get past them.

I think the Bath County -Ashland game will be a very good 1st round matchup. Blandon Clemons going up against Matt Thomas could be a great matchup. I know Ashland has struggled this year, but I think the Tomcats can advance out of this bracket to the championship game. Good luck to the Tomcats. :thumb:

Elliott will be after the a big WIN again , and then a second WIN, and then the BIG ONE FINALS with a WIN. Good luck Elliott.:dancingpa:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.