Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Pairings

Featured Replies

I will tell you one team who isn't counting the Rams out and they reside in Eastern Carter County.

 

Another one resides in Raceland. ;):thumb:

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The draw couldn't be any worse for Elliott and Rose Hill.

 

It actually could be.:thumb:

Try putting Bath and Raceland in there.:banana:

Bath and Raceland couldn't be with them due to the fact that they won their district.

Rowan and Rose Hill played on December 20, 2005

 

Rowan won the game 72--59

 

Thanks Go! I suspect this was a holiday tournament game for I know they have never scheduled each other in the regular season. Odd.

Elliott better not over look the muskies.... im calling for the upset!!!!!

 

Stranger things have happened...however, this will not be one of them. Elliott by 30+

Go!!! Elliott I have no ties to Elliott but they represented the 16th well last year.

First 16th Region team to win a game at state for a long time!!!

Elliott better not over look the muskies.... im calling for the upset!!!!!

 

This game will be close until they tip off, then let the ugly begin!:ylsuper:

Does any of these 16th teams have a big man that can play with Euton? I have seen Euton in a tournament this year, but havent seen any of the other sixteenth region teams this year.

I'm sure he's referring to the fact that Raceland drew East Carter in the 1st round. East is considered by many to be one of the top 3 teams in the region.

 

I understand that East Carter is probably the better of the four runner ups so I guess in that respect they drew the toughest of the four. But if you are looking to get to the championship game with a chance to get to Rupp I do not think you can say they got a bad draw. You are going to have to beat someone to get there.

Elliott better not over look the muskies.... im calling for the upset!!!!!

 

Long grass on motionless earth...

Does any of these 16th teams have a big man that can play with Euton? I have seen Euton in a tournament this year, but havent seen any of the other sixteenth region teams this year.

 

I'll give Ryan Bonner a nod. He held Euton to 2 points in the second half. Not bad.

Does any of these 16th teams have a big man that can play with Euton? I have seen Euton in a tournament this year, but havent seen any of the other sixteenth region teams this year.

 

 

Bonner from Ashland could matchup well and play a physical game with Euton on the blocks.

Barnhill and Sagraves from East Carter could contain Euton to a certain degree. Barnhill could matchup height-wise and Sagraves, although undersized would surprise people how well he can guard taller post players just due to his strength.

Petit from Rowan Co. is around 6'6". I'm not sure though how well he could stay with Euton out from the basket.

I hope Elliott gets beat bad. I don't like them..

 

I will probably go and watch the 16th region tournament though. Nothing else to do!

I hope Elliott gets beat bad. I don't like them..

 

I will probably go and watch the 16th region tournament though. Nothing else to do!

 

If the SV in your name stands for what I'm assuming there's no reason to hold a grudge over last season.

Petit from Rowan Co. is around 6'6". I'm not sure though how well he could stay with Euton out from the basket.

 

Petitt is 6'9" so I would say he could match up size wise very well. He is foul prone and that would be the downfall in the matchup.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.