Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Pairings

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to the 16th region tourney, Believe I will attend on Monday.

Ive never been to the 16th region tourney,Believe i will attend on Monday.

 

If you come on Monday, you will see girls basketball, boys start on Wednesday

If you come on Monday, you will see girls basketball, boys start on Wednesday

 

I"m talking Monday 3-10 isn't that the finals or am I wrong.

Why is everyone counting the rams out so soon?

 

I am kind of glad that they are. :sssh::D

The Rowan County coach never schedules Rose Hill (for whatever reason - I think it stems back to the OJ Mayo days and solidarity with Ashland and Boyd County) - anywho...I believe this might be the first time these two teams have ever played each other...can someone verify?

Rowan and Rose Hill played a couple of years ago, I think in the Raceland Tournament. I may be wrong.

The Rowan County coach never schedules Rose Hill (for whatever reason - I think it stems back to the OJ Mayo days and solidarity with Ashland and Boyd County) - anywho...I believe this might be the first time these two teams have ever played each other...can someone verify?

 

Rowan and Rose Hill played on December 20, 2005

 

Rowan won the game 72--59

Elliott better not over look the muskies.... im calling for the upset!!!!!

Elliott better not over look the muskies.... im calling for the upset!!!!!

 

I dare say that call will be unanswered or you will get a busy signal

I dare say that call will be unanswered or you will get a busy signal

 

:lol::thumb:

Elliott better not over look the muskies.... im calling for the upset!!!!!

 

The number you have called has been disconnected. Check your number and call again. This is a recording 89 to 32 and that will be Elliott at the end of that phone call.

The number you have called has been disconnected. Check your number and call again. This is a recording 89 to 32 and that will be Elliott at the end of that phone call.

 

:laugh::thumb: That is probably about right......just can't trust these phone companies today. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.