Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Pairings

Featured Replies

Draw looks pretty equal. Top bracket has #'s 3, 4 & 5 teams in the region while the bottom bracket features 1 & 2. If things work out, could very easily have an all "A" final. Elliott has the best record in the region while Rose Hill has claimed to have played the toughest schedule. My final has Raceland vs Elliott. Even though Rose Hill knocked off Elliott in the all "A" semi-finals, I feel Elliott will want revenge in Morehead. Raceland is playing well right now and has built a lot of confidence heading into regional play. So, get your tickets early and head on out to Morehead for what might be the best regional tournament in a couple of years.:dancingpa

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a big opportunity for whoever gets to the finals from the top half of the bracket. The tendancy will be for the winner of the other semifinal to think they have it all wrapped up and overlook the championship game. This will be an interesting tourney and any of 4 teams can win it.

This will be a big opportunity for whoever gets to the finals from the top half of the bracket. The tendancy will be for the winner of the other semifinal to think they have it all wrapped up and overlook the championship game. This will be an interesting tourney and any of 4 teams can win it.

 

 

 

I know you have East Carter, Elliott County, and Rose Hill as teams that can win it. Who do you have as the 4th team?

I really look forward to the first round match-up of Raceland/East. I know about 2 weeks ago Raceland beat East by nearly 20 but I think both teams a pretty evenly matched and could lead to a very entertaining finish.

Bad draw for Elliott, because if they do advance to the title game there's a good chance they will have to beat a quality East Carter team for a 4th time.

Wednesday

 

Bath County vs Ashland

 

Raceland vs East Carter

 

Thursday

 

Elliott County vs Greenup County

 

Rose Hill vs Rowan County

 

Thanks for the info!!!:thumb::D

Bath and Ashland play at 6:30p Wed, I would assume the second game will be about 8:30. The same times should apply on Thursday. The semis are to be played Saturday(daytime) with the girls champhionship Saturday night. The boys champhionship is scheduled for Monday night.

 

Thanks for the info!!!:thumb:

 

My final has Rose Hill vs Bath Co. with Rose Hill taking it all!!! Would you all have expected anything else???:D

I think the Bath County -Ashland game will be a very good 1st round matchup. Blandon Clemons going up against Matt Thomas could be a great matchup. I know Ashland has struggled this year, but I think the Tomcats can advance out of this bracket to the championship game. Good luck to the Tomcats. :thumb:

I do too, but I think Bath will win this one. Best of luck to all teams. I love 16th region basketball.

Looks like the Finals will be in the Semi's.

 

With Rose Hill vs Elliott Co.

 

Worked out the same way last year, with Elliott and Russell playing in the semis.

Looks like the Finals will be in the Semi's.

 

With Rose Hill vs Elliott Co.

You must be going on the final rankings, because Raceland hasn't played Rose-Hill this year. I don't think that East Carter has either. I pretty sure the Finals are in the third round not second

You must be going on the final rankins, because Raceland played Rose-Hill this year. I don't think that East Carter has either. I pretty sure the Finals are in the third round not second

 

My guess is Rose Hill and Elliott Co will be the best game. These are the 2 best teams in the 16th. Plus only 1 team has beat Elliott Co in the region and thats Rose Hill.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.