Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC 91 Montgomery Co 69 ( 40th District Final)

Featured Replies

The Cards came out on a mission to avenge the two earlier losses to Montgomery Co. Half time score was GRC 48 Montgomery Co 27. Montgomery Co cut the lead to 11 in the second half, but could not get any closer.

 

Montgomery Co coaching staff and players, I know you are disappointed, we have been there too. Get your heads up and get ready for the region....hope we meet again in the finals. When these two teams play, they leave it all on the floor. A credit to both programs. and coaching staffs :thumb:

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!!!!! I bet you were doing cartwheels with the cheerleaders Goldie. Congrats to the Cards. Scott Humphrey proves again that he is one of the best coaches in the state.

I really did not think the score would have been like that.

 

Congrats GRC.

Sounds like a nice performance for the Cards tonight. Agree with sunrise, Indians have to put this one behind them and get ready for the region.

WOW is right!!!

 

Congrats to Clark Co on the win. :thumb:

 

Maybe we will get that Montgomery/Mason Co game A LOT earlier than we thought. :sssh:

 

Good luck to both teams in the regional.

  • Author
WOW!!!!!!! I bet you were doing cartwheels with the cheerleaders Goldie. Congrats to the Cards. Scott Humphrey proves again that he is one of the best coaches in the state.

 

The poor people in from of me...I beat them to death....:D

As HC said; potential opening game - Mason-Montgomery.:thumb:

An absolute great win for Clark Co. I was at the game tonight and was really impressed. I expected a much closer game. I wonder if Mason is shocked by this one?

The crowd wasn't as big as I thought it would be. It should be another great 10th Region tournament!

I have seen Montgomery Co. play a couple of times this year and they looked really good. I am very surprised by this score. Congrats Cards!! Get your heads up Indians, get ready for the region. Could we see a Montgomery/ Mason first round game? WOW!!!!

I have a question for Gold Sunrise. When is the draw for the 10th Region tournament?

 

Sunday afternoon

An absolute great win for Clark Co. I was at the game tonight and was really impressed. I expected a much closer game. I wonder if Mason is shocked by this one?

 

Either way we gotta play them anyway sometime. :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.