Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

40th District

Featured Replies

Just a question..why are the two first round games being played on seperate days?

  • Author

From what I know, that's the way it's been for a while now. The #1 seed plays on Monday and has the rest of the week and the opportunity to scout the other two teams during the Wednesday game.

From what I know, that's the way it's been for a while now. The #1 seed plays on Monday and has the rest of the week and the opportunity to scout the other two teams during the Wednesday game.

 

Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to the girls thread and read all the reasonings. It's a mess!

Are all games at GRC? I went to KHSAA scoreboard and it says GRC hosts but on the khsaa site if you click on basketball and then district tournament information, district site selection it says Montgomery is the host? If it got moved from MCHS to Clark does anyone know why?

Are all games at GRC? I went to KHSAA scoreboard and it says GRC hosts but on the khsaa site if you click on basketball and then district tournament information, district site selection it says Montgomery is the host? If it got moved from MCHS to Clark does anyone know why?

 

Boys is at Montgomery

Girls at GRC

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure last years District Tourney first round games were on the same night @ GRC with one playing after another..Just curious if anybody had an answer to why it was different.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure last years District Tourney first round games were on the same night @ GRC with one playing after another..Just curious if anybody had an answer to why it was different.

 

You are correct. GRC played Bourbon in the first game followed by Montgomery vs. Paris.

Should be an interesting battle in the championship if both clark and montgomery take care of business. Likely! :walk:

 

Arguably the best rivalry in the state!:fire:

Should be an interesting battle in the championship if both clark and montgomery take care of business. Likely! :walk:

 

Arguably the best rivalry in the state!:fire:

 

I'm sure there are many to argue.

I'm sure there are many to argue.

 

I don't think any other rivalry can exceed GRC v Montgomery although some may match the intensity.

Didn't say any would, just that many people from varying schools would argue their schools rival. Myself have never been to a Clark Montgomery game, but I would like to.

Didn't say any would, just that many people from varying schools would argue their schools rival. Myself have never been to a Clark Montgomery game, but I would like to.

 

I would strongly advise coming down on Feb 29nd (assuming they both will make it). It is always an intense battle not only among the teams but among the fans as well. Kind of reminds me of Carolina/ Duke. The intensity is so fierce that the game is normally not pretty but still very entertaining. Yeah, I'm sure a lot of communities think their rivalry is the best.

I haven't seen the two teams play each other, but it should be a great game if both meet in the finals. In a close one, Clark County prevails by 3.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.