Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Musketeer_alum97

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Musketeer_alum97

  1. Ask big D the fry cook, lol, he knows me well enough to know that I have no problem finding food.
  2. Gee thanks, I am having a blast with it right now. :eyeonyou:
  3. I see how it is. I mention that I won't be there, and suddenly everyone starts disclosing their locations for the pre game tailgating. :irked: Just kidding, guys. I hope everyone has a great time tonight.
  4. I know one patient who didn't cancel out, lol. One thing I can say about Doc, when you need to see him, he will take you right in. On a side note, I will not be able to attend the game. I have to work a double, which means I came in to work at 10:30 Thursday night, and will not get to leave work until 2:30 Friday afternoon. :irked: I then have to be back at work 10:30 Friday night. Listen up Rams, this is it. This is what you all have busted your butts for all year long. Don't look past this team, or they will make sure you pay. Play the way that the whole community knows that you can, and carry on to play again next week. Go Rams!!!!
  5. Great post, although I do have to disagree with one thing. If you think that there weren't very many people at the game tonight, then you weren't out there helping to park cars!! I have never seen the lot fill up so quickly. We had to park fans at the new high school, and then put them at the JFL field!! Great game by the Rams tonight! I am so glad to see them coming together as a cohesive unit on both sides of the ball. The Boys really showed me something tonight. And to Russell, Good game by you all as well. You played tough and with a lot of heart. Good luck from here on out.
  6. Congrats to LCA an a big win. Also, as others have already said, hopefully Raceland will be able to shake this one off and take care of business next week. BTW, Oldrambler, don't sweat the fire truck thing, we all know that Raceland's firefighter's are better looking anyways.
  7. Congrats Rams on another win!! I wish I could have been there to see this one. Good luck next week, and keep it up!
  8. The one player who was taken out by ambulance suffered a possible concussion. I helped load him up, and he seemed to be doing ok. He knew who he was and how old he was, but had trouble telling the time of day. Hopefully evereything checked out well for him. I saw a couple of other players shaken up, but never noticed any other injuries.
  9. Way to Go Rams!!! The team looked a lot better tonight, IMO. They played with the intensity that they have been missing all season. The defense looked really good, as well. The only concern that I had was keeping hold of the ball in the backfield. I noticed some miscues that led to dropped balls, but luckily, they got them back. Congrats again, and carry this on to the following weeks.
  10. And just what's wrong with a 50-50 shirt????
  11. You are correct about Greenup County's mascot, the Musketeer. It was because of bringing three high schools (Greenup, Wurtland, and Mckell) into one consolidated school. As for the worst mascot, I feel that the Poca, WV Dots (Yes, the Poca Dots) have to be in the running.
  12. Sidelinedoc, you know that I, of all people, have no room to talk about your dual alliance with Raceland/Greenup. I just wanted to show you my shirt to see if you wanted to order one like it, lol.
  13. Welcome green4ever. Glad to see you on here. And Sidelinedoc, I am disappointed that you weren't there. I was looking for you to show off my homemade half Greenup/half Raceland shirt. :irked:
  14. Wow!! What a game! Carter really was a difference maker tonight. Both teams had their bright spots and their problems. This game truly could have went either way. I hated to see either team lose.
  15. This is the game that I have been waiting for since last year. Being both a Greenup alumni/fan and a Raceland resident/fan, I am having a difficult time picking a winner. I hope for a great, injury free game more than anything. That being said, I believe that Raceland has a slight edge in this one. The feeling of losing 2 in a row has to be weighing heavily on the team, and I believe that they will come out with a newfound intensity. Raceland 30 Greenup 24 p.s. I almost have my special half Greenup/half Raceland shirt ready. Hopefully, it will turn out good for the game.
  16. Oh believe me, I would have loved to have been the one leading them back. The one I like to drive is polished up and waiting, lol. On a serious note, congrats to Ashland, your team seems to be pretty dang special from all that I have heard and seen. I look forward to watching you for the rest of the year. And to Raceland, last night wasn't your best effort, and it shows. By now you know what you have to work on, so keep your heads up, and get back to work. Do not dwell on this one game. Use it as a learning experience, so that you will not make the same mistakes again. Trust me, you will be O.K.
  17. 16 to 0. Not looking good for the Orange and Black right now.
  18. Congrats Rams!!!!!! You boys showed a lot of heart and desire tonight!! Granted, we know you are still getting used to a few things, but you have proved once again that you have the want and will to win. Way to Go!!!
  19. I have got 107.1, but they are still playing music. What time is kick off?
  20. It's OK, sidelinedoc said he is done posting on that thread, so they will slow down now.....as long as Coupon stays off of it, lol.
  21. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Although I agree with not being a fan, I like the comparison.
  22. Just joking with you, my friend. Remember, I am still straddling the fence on this one.
  23. Thats good, I like to hear that the feeder systems are doing well. Hopefully that will translate into years to come of good Greenup Co. football.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.