Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmwaydwntwn1212

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmwaydwntwn1212

  1. I'm sure he's a great kid and could score in HS. My point is I don't see a D1 athlete in him. He has a good touch but I think Campbellsville would be a better fit for him. That's not a bad thing! Also, it's a message board and peoples' opinions are going to differ.
  2. Agreed that he's a good scorer. Not knocking the kid but I don't see him being a high level D1 player. That's not an insult.
  3. It does matter if you're claiming he can do it any given night.
  4. How many times did he drop 40 in HS?
  5. I saw the kid at the Sweet 16 and I'm just being honest I was not impressed. Hard time going by faster defenders and was not the knock down shooter I expected. Bell was the better player on the team that week. If I had to guess, NKU told him he wasn't a part of their plans for the future and he should look elsewhere. If he was offered by Gtown, Campbellsville, or Cedarville, he better jump on it.
  6. I'm going to throw out a couple names here Coy Zerheusen - Oldham County Brandon Grammer - Grant County Two young guys who have been pretty successful in their first two seasons as head coaches.
  7. I'm predicting a very slow year in NKY for coaching changes.
  8. WOW! I bet no one thought Cov Cath would have won state last year. I believe Ballard was the favorite all season and didn't make it out of their region. Good luck to ALL 8 teams.
  9. I agree. I really liked to watch Grant County play this summer and the way Grammer coached them. He has done some very good stuff at Grant County. Hopefully he will stay for a long time. Back to Back district titles don't just occur.
  10. Think he's a very good coach but just wondering if Coach L is the right fit at Holmes. Not saying he should be judged by this game. Just thinking out loud.
  11. Dixie is good. Better than unexpected them to be this season.
  12. Not quite the 17 point game you were predicting!
  13. Must be a Hicks fan. Played a tough schedule and may have lost a few but they're good. I think it will be a good game tomorrow. Hate that no one is covering it. I won't be able to watch.
  14. The KHSAA Scoreboard has that opposite.
  15. Their schedule has a lot to do with that I think. And they've not been at 100% according to posts.
  16. Good game. SK took it to Grant County tonight. Saylor and Johnson played great, Adkins was ordinary.
  17. I think you're forgetting about a few things: 1) North Oldham showed that teams in the 8th can beat Oldham County. 2) Owen County is playing very well right now. 3) Simon Kenton and Grant County have played a very tough schedule and even though they have both lost their fair share of games are quite dangerous come February. 4) Shelby County is a tough out for any team in the 8th. Right now this would be my predictions for the 8th: 29th - Oldham County, North Oldham 30th - Shelby County, Collins 31st - Owen County, Gallatin County 32nd - Grant County, Simon Kenton
  18. Their big, Schneider, is actually averaging 8.8 points per game according to KHSAA. If Johnson plays, Grant wins by 7. If he doesn't play, they'll lose a close one on the road. He means that much to the team.
  19. Who did you see these teams play against? That's the question. I know a few teams have battled sickness and injuries.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.