Henlsey Rating System Class 4A Top 10 - Week #5

statmanhensley

Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in the three seasons that I have done the Hensley Rating System, I have decided to start doing the ratings for the regular season and not just the playoffs.

I must not take any credit for the numbers that are produced...however, all the credit goes to both the Louisville Courier-Journal's LitRatings and the Lexington Herald-Leader's CantrallRatings. All that I have done is to enter the figures from both papers into an Excel sheet, added them together and divided by two, sort them into order from highest to lowest, and post them.

I will be maintaining the HRS for the remainder of the season so please be sure to post your comments about them and to keep checking back each and every week for updated standings.

The standings for Class 4A are:

1. Lexington Catholic 101.70

2. Bell County 96.50

3. Warren East 92.65

4. Lone Oak 87.10

5. Bullitt East 84.25

6. Rockcastle County 83.80

7. North Bullitt 83.00

8. Franklin County 81.20

9. Boyle County 77.60

10. Marion County 75.10

Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in the three seasons that I have done the Hensley Rating System, I have decided to start doing the ratings for the regular season and not just the playoffs.

I must not take any credit for the numbers that are produced...however, all the credit goes to both the Louisville Courier-Journal's LitRatings and the Lexington Herald-Leader's CantrallRatings. All that I have done is to enter the figures from both papers into an Excel sheet, added them together and divided by two, sort them into order from highest to lowest, and post them.

I will be maintaining the HRS for the remainder of the season so please be sure to post your comments about them and to keep checking back each and every week for updated standings.

The standings for Class 4A are:

1. Lexington Catholic 101.70

2. Bell County 96.50

3. Warren East 92.65

4. Lone Oak 87.10

5. Bullitt East 84.25

6. Rockcastle County 83.80

7. North Bullitt 83.00

8. Franklin County 81.20

9. Boyle County 77.60

10. Marion County 75.10

I think it's ridiculous that Lone Oak would be #4...with the competition they have played many teams would be at #4....but some teams have to face some competition!

I think it's ridiculous that Lone Oak would be #4...with the competition they have played many teams would be at #4....but some teams have to face some competition!

I agree Lone Oak, at this point, is to high, but, I do think they're talented enough, especially offensively, to compete with any team in the class with exception of Lex Catholic and Bell Co and have a great shot of getting at least to the semifinals this year...Them and Warren East are very similar type teams, imo...