Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt at Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm more worried about this one than I was Mississippi State. I'll take the Cats by 4.

 

For real? Vandy couldn't win in their gimmick gym, I don't think they're the first team to beat a Cal UK team at Rupp. Even ole Billy Clyde managed to never lose to Vandy at home.

For real? Vandy couldn't win in their gimmick gym, I don't think they're the first team to beat a Cal UK team at Rupp. Even ole Billy Clyde managed to never lose to Vandy at home.

 

I've had Vandy-itis all season long. They frustrate me because I feel they have top 5-7 talent in the country, yet repeatedly under-perform.

I've had Vandy-itis all season long. They frustrate me because I feel they have top 5-7 talent in the country, yet repeatedly under-perform.

 

I agree that they have talent, though not necessarily top 5-7 IMO. This Vandy team looks no different to me from any other Vandy team at this point. If they get hot from three, you're in some trouble. And they will shoot, and shoot, and shoot from three.

Hope Lamb lights them up!

UK had better not take this game lightly. Vandy can put a scare in them. They have talent but haven't gotten the most out of it this year. But I don't think the Cats will lose their first Cal-coached home game with this one. Nor the next home game on Senior Day with Georgia.

 

UK 76 Vanderbilt 67

UK had better not take this game lightly. Vandy can put a scare in them. They have talent but haven't gotten the most out of it this year. But I don't think the Cats will lose their first Cal-coached home game with this one. Nor the next home game on Senior Day with Georgia.

 

UK 76 Vanderbilt 67

 

I agree in that I think Vandy is a very dangerous team. To be honest I don't feel really good about this game. I think the Cats will win, but I think it will be a real nail biter, and I wouldn't be shocked if Vandy beat the Cats.

Did Vandy play Thursday night? If so, then Stallings will have his excuse if the Dores get beat. Those darn schedule-makers!

Did Vandy play Thursday night? If so, then Stallings will have his excuse if the Dores get beat. Those darn schedule-makers!

 

They played Wednesday, but it was against South Carolina, so it was probably easier than their normal practice.

I have felt all week like UK will lose this one to Vandy. Hope I am wrong.

 

On the other hand, a loss may be good for them.

Edited by Watusi

I have felt all week like UK will lose this one to Vandy. Hope I am wrong.

 

On the other hand, a loss may be good for them.

 

 

Way to jump in after the game started Toots. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.