Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt at Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Think the Cats will win this game by 10+ points. Vandy is a good team but feel Cats will be ready to take care of business in this one.

  • Author

I think Cal will definitely start Miller. Do you think Vargas gets the nod as well on Senior Day?

 

I take the Cats 77-65

I think Cal will definitely start Miller. Do you think Vargas gets the nod as well on Senior Day?

 

I take the Cats 77-65

 

I think both Miller and Vargas start.

 

Cats by 13

 

Senior Day is March 1st vs. Georgia....

Next year, will there be any seniors to honor on senior day?

Senior Day is March 1st vs. Georgia....

 

Well then they will start then haha

Cats 79 Vandy 68

I'm more worried about this one than I was Mississippi State. I'll take the Cats by 4.

Kentucky 72-64.

I'll take Cats by 15, Alex.

UK 73-64. Make it 51 straight at home. Still crazy to think about CAL having never lost a game at Rupp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.