February 19, 201214 yr This thread will probably get a lot more action. Who are the worst officials at the D1 level? Here are mine: 1. Rick "the dinosaur" Hartzell 2. Mike Eads 3. Anthony Jordan 4. Jamie Luckie 5. Les Jones By the way, if you're not sure who an official is, you can visit the following website and check out who it was: http://www.statsheet.com
February 19, 201214 yr Tony Greene. I think it had a lot to do with Gillispie when I noticed how bad he was. He has gotten better. All together officiating is not very good.
February 19, 201214 yr TV TeddyThe fame of the Knight blow up on him as just went to his head, he's horrible.
February 19, 201214 yr 1. Jim Burr 2. Jim Burr 3. Jim Burr :lol: The three I was thinking of have all been mentioned--Burr, Greene & TV Teddy.
February 20, 201214 yr Author Jim Burr Tim Higgins John Cahil Brian O'Connell Ed Hightower Time for these three to hang it up. I like how Cahill calls a game, but that's just my opinion.
February 20, 201214 yr Tim Higgins is #1 on my list. He also seems to ref about 10 games per week. Poor Timmy. He has trouble getting up and down the court. At his age he might be more suited to ref, say, tennis.
February 20, 201214 yr Poor Timmy. He has trouble getting up and down the court. At his age he might be more suited to ref, say, tennis. I'm convinced he died like 7 years ago...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.