Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Helmet Guy

Featured Replies

For those that listen to Matt Jones or read his blog you will probably know the newest sensatin known as HelmetGuy. Some of us have known him or known of him for quite a while up here in NKY.

 

Got to 1:04 as well as 5:24 to catch up on the newest UK celeb fan.

 

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a drunk guy with a leather helmet is UK's newest celeb fan?

I'm surprised that helmet guy was able to steal the spotlight.

  • Author
So a drunk guy with a leather helmet is UK's newest celeb fan?

 

Apparently.

Q: "Where you From?"

 

A: "I love Darius Miller"

That was pretty funny, dude might want to cut back on the sauce just a tad tho.

Name the Cats starting 5: "C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!"

 

I love girl sports fans....

Back him down.

 

For those of you who saw the actual broadcast on Channel 2, the studio hosts had a pretty good time talking about Helmet Guy immediately after.

 

I've heard that the radio show was talking about him too, although I haven't listened to the podcast.

I loved helmet guy! I was impressed he could form as many words as he did and also keep his eyes open during the entire interview. THAT'S what's being a fan and going that extra mile is all about!!

 

BACK HIM DOWN!!

If Kentucky wins by 18 tonight, Helmet Guy should get his own, full-time talk show.

I'm almost certain Helmet Guy is related to UFO Guy:

 

Helmetguy was close. Cats outscored Meesseebbeeee State by 21 in 2nd half.

He knew it would be tough and that Miller was the X-factor! I want more Helmet Guy.

I see a familiar face in that video and it's not Helmet Guy :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.