Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Helmet Guy

Featured Replies

I see a familiar face in that video and it's not Helmet Guy :sssh:

 

My thoughts exactly when I watched it yesterday, too bad Helmet Guy stole his thunder haha!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see a familiar face in that video and it's not Helmet Guy :sssh:

 

My thoughts exactly when I watched it yesterday, too bad Helmet Guy stole his thunder haha!

 

Yes he did. :lol:

I see a familiar face in that video and it's not Helmet Guy :sssh:

 

:jump:

  • Author

Word is there may be a Fathead of HelmetGuy today in the Erupption Zone.

 

It's a phenomenon.

  • Author
Word is there may be a Fathead of HelmetGuy today in the Erupption Zone.

 

It's a phenomenon.

 

 

...and here it is:

helmetguy.jpg

Helmet Guy is now a legend! He better be hiring an agent. I bet he never buys a beer in a Lexington bar again....as long as he dons "the helmet".

Helmet Guy is now a legend! He better be hiring an agent. I bet he never buys a beer in a Lexington bar again....as long as he dons "the helmet".

 

Helmet guy doesn't buy beers, only beer towers.

Helmet guy doesn't buy beers, only beer towers.

 

?? Sorry CC, I might be a little slow. Also, did he say his name was Wulfeck?

?? Sorry CC, I might be a little slow. Also, did he say his name was Wulfeck?

 

Just a joke. Two Keys sells Beer Towers that hold probably close to 6 or 7 pitchers.

Just a joke. Two Keys sells Beer Towers that hold probably close to 6 or 7 pitchers.

 

How big are they? That's a case of beer.

Just a joke. Two Keys sells Beer Towers that hold probably close to 6 or 7 pitchers.

 

Thanks.........I gotta get out more.

How big are they? That's a case of beer.

 

I was a little off.

 

I just confirmed that the beer towers are actually 5 pitcher & 2 beers.

  • Author
:jump:

 

 

OR, shoot me a PM when you get this. Your PM box is full.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.