Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 LSU 50

Featured Replies

Final.

Outstanding effort and performance by the Cats today. If they get the same performance from Miller and Jones that they have gotten the past two games they can't be beat.

Story of the game isn't the win. It's Anthony Davis leaving this game with a pulse.

Davis is a bigger man than me... I would've fought White and gotten ejected myself.

Davis is a bigger man than me... I would've fought White and gotten ejected myself.

 

No you wouldn't have.

No you wouldn't have.

 

Well obviously I wouldn't have since I don't have the size or skills to be in a position to do so... But if I were Davis I would have.

IMPRESSIVE !! Go Big Blue !!! :dancingpa

Well obviously I wouldn't have since I don't have the size or skills to be in a position to do so... But if I were Davis I would have.

 

No you wouldn't have, because then I would be Terrence Jones, and I would have kept you from it to keep you from getting suspended. :D:D

No you wouldn't have, because then I would be Terrence Jones, and I would have kept you from it to keep you from getting suspended. :D:D

 

Fair enough... I would at least have to be yelling "Hold me back!" for effect. :lol:

No you wouldn't have, because then I would be Terrence Jones, and I would have kept you from it to keep you from getting suspended. :D:D

 

You mean MKG or Darius. We all know Terrence is going to leave the scene when things get hairy. :lol:

Best complete effort of the season. Getting scary with a little over a month til tourney action. 5 tough ones left with Florida, Vandy and Miss St. Hope they can keep it rollin.

I love this team for one reason, this is Cal's most intelligent and disciplined team. This is actually my favorite team of all time bc of it. They hustle, they look out for each other, and they are smarter than who they play against. Today could have been ugly, especially after that cowardly foul on Davis. MKG stool up for him, Cal broke it up, and I was wondering what the response of the team would be. No trash talk, just go on a game clinching run. Great composure.

Very impressive victory. UK fans should be very proud of this team.

Nice win! Great effort by Jones today. Good to see him dominate again.

UK really stepped it up today in crunch time, glad to see them respond with so much maturity. Wish Cal would have cleared the bench at the end of the game but whatever. Coach Cal seems to be throwing in a lot of different lineups over the past couple of weeks which is really nice to see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.