Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 LSU 50

Featured Replies

I think the second shot on Davis should have drawn a flagrant. If that guys shot block timing is that poor then he shouldnt' be attempting blocked shots. Davis may be thin but he's proven to be pretty tough.

I think the second shot on Davis should have drawn a flagrant. If that guys shot block timing is that poor then he shouldnt' be attempting blocked shots. Davis may be thin but he's proven to be pretty tough.

 

Did you see the quote from Calipari after the game? He said ""I asked him, 'Were you faking it or did they really hit you?'" Calipari recalled. "He said, 'Oh, they were whacking me, but I was(am) from Chicago. I just kept getting up.'"

 

Gotta love that kind of heart especially from a freshman. Davis knows that if he's gonna play in the NBA next season he's going to have to be tough and probably take a lot of physical abuse next season.

I love this team for one reason, this is Cal's most intelligent and disciplined team. This is actually my favorite team of all time bc of it. They hustle, they look out for each other, and they are smarter than who they play against. Today could have been ugly, especially after that cowardly foul on Davis. MKG stool up for him, Cal broke it up, and I was wondering what the response of the team would be. No trash talk, just go on a game clinching run. Great composure.

 

Favorite team of all time? We have seen a lot of UK teams do the things you just mentioned. Title teams, and even last years team stuck up for each other and played together. That is one thing with Coach Cal teams that I have seen all three years and that on the court they do stick up for each other, and I know I loved seeing it too! We all have our own opinions, but this is my least favorite Coach Cal team still. This team on offense still plays as a bunch of individuals and still don't play that well together on the offensive end YET. However they are starting to get better at it, and if they finally figure out how to play together on offense more consistently then this could end up being my favorite Coach Cal team too.:thumb:

LSU should have tackled against Alabama in their national championship game like they did in this game.

 

I've noticed a more physical approach against UK starting with the Alabama game. I suppose that's what they'll see the rest of the year, and I have no problem with it until it gets dirty and overboard. There's no excuse for what happened to Davis on his dunk attempt off the steal.

Story of the game isn't the win. It's Anthony Davis leaving this game with a pulse.

 

No doubt! That was one of the most AWFUL fouls I have ever seen. Seriously White? What were you thinking?

Nice win! Great effort by Jones today. Good to see him dominate again.
All Jones has to do is just simply run the floor......Teague, Miller, and Lamb will pass to him for simple dunks and layups....if I could score 20 points every night by just simply running the floor, that would be a no brainer!!
LSU should have tackled against Alabama in their national championship game like they did in this game.

 

I've noticed a more physical approach against UK starting with the Alabama game. I suppose that's what they'll see the rest of the year, and I have no problem with it until it gets dirty and overboard. There's no excuse for what happened to Davis on his dunk attempt off the steal.

 

Agreed, that play wasn't physical it was dirty and dangerous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.