Anyone else getting behind Newt?

HT721

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they called each other names, but at the end of the day things got done. Welfare reform and a balanced budget to begin.
This is very true. You may not like Newt's private life, but if the Clinton model holds true, he would be the best man for the job.

See...I even complimented a Democrat. cool_shades.gif

I will vote for whomever the Republican nominee is, however, I am not particularly fond of any of the candidates.

Which is the problem for the republicans. If people that are voting for them regardless of who the nominee is don't like any of the candidates then it's not very likely that they are going to pick up many Independent voters that haven't decided yet.

Appears that Mitt is opening up a lead in Florida, according to two polls released today.

:dancingpa

From most things I've seen today, and I tend to agree, many feel Gov. Romney won last night's debate pretty decisively. Also helps that Senator Santorum had his best performance of the campaign.

There were groups of people at the corners of Linbaugh Ave. and Sheldon Rd., close to where I live and an intersection I have to traverse to get home, each holding a sign that said...

Toot For Newt!

So I did. Then nobody wanted to get behind me. :D