Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Luck......Buckles.

Featured Replies

Torn ACL, out for the season, again!!!!

  • Author

I don't think he'll every play for Louisville again. Shame. I feel for the young man.

Saw on Twitter out all next season as well...Tough break for the young man.

I don't think he'll every play for Louisville again. Shame. I feel for the young man.

 

I really hate this for him.

Tough break, sorry to hear this about him.

Hate it for him. It's obvious that the beat writer from the Courior Journal caused it.

Hate to see anyone get hurt. I'm not sure how they're saying he's already out for next year as well. Just how long is the recovery time for a ACL tear?

Is this U of L team going to be like UConn two years ago and totally collapse and miss the tourney? I'm not seeing a great team right now, but they have time to turn it around. This doesn't help though, hopefully he'll make a speedy and full recovery.

Hate to see anyone get hurt. I'm not sure how they're saying he's already out for next year as well. Just how long is the recovery time for a ACL tear?

 

Typically 9-12 months. But it seems kind of different for everyone.

Hate to see anyone get hurt. I'm not sure how they're saying he's already out for next year as well. Just how long is the recovery time for a ACL tear?

 

Plus this is his second ACL tear.

Plus this is his second ACL tear.

 

Last year was the other knee I believe.

Hate to see this for him.

 

This whole U of L Basketball program has me scratching my head.

Rumor today is Kevin Ware hurt himself in practice and is out for the year now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.