The Dark Knight Rises

SvFan4life

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Northern Kentuckians, I'm told that the theater in Wilder is showing both Batman Begins & The Dark Knight on Thursday evening prior to the first showing of The Dark Knight Rises​. I was told it's $5 a piece for those two & then regular price for the Midnight showing of TDKR.

For Northern Kentuckians, I'm told that the theater in Wilder is showing both Batman Begins & The Dark Knight on Thursday evening prior to the first showing of The Dark Knight Rises​. I was told it's $5 a piece for those two & then regular price for the Midnight showing of TDKR.

What a night.

First reviews of the movie are in and all are very positive. One even say the movie should e considered for an Oscar.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=25355&count=0

Here are the reviews:

* Wow. Quite speechless at the moment...."TDKR" was everything I wanted it to be.

* So much awesome... can't wait to see it again. And again. And 9 out of 10 for me. I'd put "Amazing Spider-Man" at a 7.5 and "Avengers" at an 8.5.

* This film was the perfect final chapter in the trilogy.

* I think Bale gives his best performance as Batman and as Bruce Wayne in this one.

* Nolan manages to convey this wild ride into 165 minutes of his best work.

* "The Dark Knight Rises" is not only easily the best Batman movie yet, but now one of my favorite movies I've ever seen. It was unbelievable!

* If this does not break the mold and win Best Picture, no comic book movie ever will.

Bedbugs aren't worth it.

First reviews of the movie are in and all are very positive. One even say the movie should e considered for an Oscar.

First The Dark Knight Rises Reviews are Very Positive | WorstPreviews.com

Here are the reviews:

* Wow. Quite speechless at the moment...."TDKR" was everything I wanted it to be.

* So much awesome... can't wait to see it again. And again. And 9 out of 10 for me. I'd put "Amazing Spider-Man" at a 7.5 and "Avengers" at an 8.5.

* This film was the perfect final chapter in the trilogy.

* I think Bale gives his best performance as Batman and as Bruce Wayne in this one.

* Nolan manages to convey this wild ride into 165 minutes of his best work.

* "The Dark Knight Rises" is not only easily the best Batman movie yet, but now one of my favorite movies I've ever seen. It was unbelievable!

* If this does not break the mold and win Best Picture, no comic book movie ever will.

Is it weird that I got goose bumps while reading these reviews...... I'm stoked for this movie.

Edited by sportsfan41

Is it weird that I got goose bumps while reading these reviews...... I'm stoked for this movie.

Yeah me too.

Notice how in my post is says goose bumps because I went back and edited but in yours it says good bumps. I did that post on a desk top computer, I'm pretty sure auto-correct is actually starting to take over my brain and cause me to type the wrong things even on a computer.