The Dark Knight Rises

SvFan4life

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My roommate will be there, and I'm assuming this means you'll be with him. I dont' think I'm going until Sunday. If he tells me something I will kill him.

Haha yes this is true him, myself and a couple of guys from my work. I have a feeling there's going to be a lot more dudes at this movie than most.

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot more dudes at this movie than most.

Just the way he likes it haha!

But for real, I thought about buying tickets and going with you guys, but I would have been worthless at work and I have a few important things going on until tomorrow. So I have to hold out until Sunday.

I'm glad I didn't buy a ticket ahead of time...I slept for crap last night and there's no chance I'd be able to do a 165 minute movie (plus previews) starting at midnight tonight without taking a vacation day tomorrow.

Have fun tonight and try to watch the spoilers over the next handful of days, folks :lol:

Just the way he likes it haha!

But for real, I thought about buying tickets and going with you guys, but I would have been worthless at work and I have a few important things going on until tomorrow. So I have to hold out until Sunday.

Understandable, my work shift doesn't start until noon so the late night showing shouldn't be too hard on me, now those beers they serve up top that's a different story.