Jennifer Aniston - Hottest Woman of All-Time?

cooperstown

Monica Bellucci tops my list. Marissa Tomei is up there, so is Christina Hendricks. I'd have to put Emmy Rossum and Eva Mendez and Scarlett Johansson and Famke Janssen up there too.

If I'm listing hot younger (than me) women Scarlett is at the top or near the top.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She doesn't do it for me at all.. I'd have to think on this one. Mila Kunis is probably my favorite... She may not be the hottest in the eyes of others, but there's something about her that does it for me above all others.

100% agreed.

Being old and crotchety I find too many of today's young hot females to be interchangeable and forgettable. Biggest issue is they're too skinny ie no rear end.

I find myself being thoroughly impressed with ladies past the traditional age of "hotness."

Halle Berry is always #1 for me.

Love Sela Ward.

Julianne Moore

Elizabeth Hurley

Marisa Tomei

Jennifer Aniston

Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights)

Diane Lane

Like this list. Sela Ward has always drove me crazy! :eek:

Has anyone looked as good as Aniston for as long?

And personally, if you don't think she's at least attractive on some level I'll have to seriously consider pulling your man card.

Bellucci is freaking 47 years old and still the hottest woman alive. Hell, last year there was a book put out featuring ONLY pictures of Monica. If that's not enough she is Italian aka "gets nude often". :D

Every time an all time hott list comes up, Modonna is way overrated....I just don't get it. I personally think she's ugly. Not even average. I think she's absolutely unattractive.

I wouldn't say she is unattractive. I think she is overrated though. Probably on the list because she was the first woman of her kind.

Every time an all time hott list comes up, Modonna is way overrated....I just don't get it. I personally think she's ugly. Not even average. I think she's absolutely unattractive.

Are you referring to Madonna now or Madonna in her mid-80's prime? Madonna now - hideous. Hasn't aged gracefully at all. Madonna in 80's? Pretty hot. Not in the top 50 of my list, but she certainly had her day.

I don't agree with Jennifer Aniston being the hottest. Not going to try and rate my top 10; I think that several of them look great. The main ones in my mind are Charlize Theron, Sofia Vergara, Gisele, and Beyonce.

Others who may not be the hottest, but have always considered very attractive by me are Gwyneth Paltrow and Amy Lee.