Jennifer Aniston - Hottest Woman of All-Time?

cooperstown

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity/magazine-names-jennifer-aniston-hottest-woman-of-all-time

Hot? Sure. Hottest woman (singer, actress, model) of all-time? Not close. Not even close to being close.

Brittany Spears at #4 and Madonna at #5? Somebody was smoking something prior to compiling this list.

Top contenders for me would be Christy Brinkley, Gisele, Halle Berry, Farrah, and Cindy Crawford, but ultimately think I would go with Farrah. In her prime, she was pretty smoking.

Who's your top three? (Pretty certain Clyde's choices will be disturbing).

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe they had Jane Fonda at #9

If I did my own top 100, and Jane wouldn't even make the list, let alone top 10

Fonda - in her day - was pretty solid-looking IMO. #9? No. But I'd have her in my top 100 for sure. Of course, you also had to look past her personality and political beliefs.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity/magazine-names-jennifer-aniston-hottest-woman-of-all-time

Hot? Sure. Hottest woman (singer, actress, model) of all-time? Not close. Not even close to being close.

Brittany Spears at #4 and Madonna at #5? Somebody was smoking something prior to compiling this list.

Top contenders for me would be Christy Brinkley, Gisele, Halle Berry, Farrah, and Cindy Crawford, but ultimately think I would go with Farrah. In her prime, she was pretty smoking.

Who's your top three? (Pretty certain Clyde's choices will be disturbing).

Brittany Spears was pretty darn sexy back in her prime.

Solid list in the article with the exception of Aniston at #1. I am seeing this as the "hottest" and not just the best looking. So when they say "hottest", there is a sultry, sensual, erotic edge. With that being the basis, here are my top "hottest" of all time.

10. Pam Anderson

9. Raquel Welch

8. Bo Derek

7. Kathy Ireland

6. Madonna

5. Shakira

4. Bridgit Bardoe

3. Jessica Alba

2. Halle Berry

1. Marilyn Monroe - no way she can not be #1.

Solid list in the article with the exception of Aniston at #1. I am seeing this as the "hottest" and not just the best looking. So when they say "hottest", there is a sultry, sensual, erotic edge. With that being the basis, here are my top "hottest" of all time.

10. Pam Anderson

9. Raquel Welch

8. Bo Derek

7. Kathy Ireland

6. Madonna

5. Shakira

4. Bridgit Bardoe

3. Jessica Alba

2. Halle Berry

1. Marilyn Monroe - no way she can not be #1.

I was never all that struck with Monroe. Good-looking? Yes. Overwhelmingly so? Not to me, anyways. And she had a pretty darn big butt and that HAS to be taken into account, right? :lol:

Some that would probably make my list:

Marissa Tomei

Jessica Alba

Keira Knightley

Rihanna

Ashley Green

Amber Heard

Carrie Underwood

Jenn Sterger (Favre at least has good taste)

Kate Beckinsale

Naomi Watts

Poppy Montgomery

Dang. That's 11. :lol:

Is Tomei #1 or #11 on your list? I think you're a pretty young guy, right? I'm surprised she would rank so high with a younger person. I agree she's got a hot look about her.

Who the heck is Poppy Montgomery? I'll have to Google that one.

I was never all that struck with Monroe. Good-looking? Yes. Overwhelmingly so? Not to me, anyways. And she had a pretty darn big butt and that HAS to be taken into account, right? :lol:

Honestly, I agree with you. She never really did it for me but she defined sultry and hot so there is no way she can't be at the top of the list.