Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crosstown Shootout 12.10

Featured Replies

Who ya got in the X/UC battle? UC is well-rested and have game-planned for a week.

 

X is on a nice run.

 

At X(I'll be there)

 

Should be fun.

I heard Kilpatrick said Tu wouldn't even start at UC. Ummm OK. :lol:

  • Author
I heard Kilpatrick said Tu wouldn't even start at UC. Ummm OK. :lol:

 

He was prodded a bit by Furman.

Gotta take X. Watched some of the game the other night against Butler (that dunk was sick, btw). I really like how they play. And UC has struggled more than I imagined. They're much more talented than how they've performed thus far.

Gotta take X. Watched some of the game the other night against Butler (that dunk was sick, btw). I really like how they play. And UC has struggled more than I imagined. They're much more talented than how they've performed thus far.

 

Cats have nowhere near met my expectations this year. We'll just say my head and heart disagree on this one.

X grad here so my loyalty is clear. However, Crosstown is one of the more unpredictable games. That being said, X has the best player on the floor, a better bench and at home. Should equate to a victory.

 

X 77-68

X rolls in this one. They are playing some great basketball right now and showing some great resiliency. I am impressed.

I think X will be too much for the Cats and if they wanted revenge against Butler I'm sure they'll really be ready to hit the floor against UC.

Based on the way things have started, I've got to go with Xavier. There is definitely potential for this to be a good game, but I think that the Muskies are playing a lot better now.

I'll take X 64-59...

X is - 7.5 seems like a lot for this game, they always end up close.

Cincy is still full of Punks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.