Alright where are the fire Boeheim threads???

HT721

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone sure that Boeheim was aware of anything that had happened? There isn't nearly the cover up talk that there was with Penn St, at least within the program.

1. No one has any proof Joe Pa tried to cover up, he had no eye witness evidence and he reported it properly (if he hadn't he'd be going to jail right now too).

2. Joe Pa never came out and called the victims liars looking for money. When the victims are children you should never open your mouth before all the facts are out.

1. No one has any proof Joe Pa tried to cover up, he had no eye witness evidence and he reported it properly (if he hadn't he'd be going to jail right now too).

2. Joe Pa never came out and called the victims liars looking for money. When the victims are children you should never open your mouth before all the facts are out.

1. He had knowledge of the allegations and continued to allow him around his program, and kids.

2. While I agree that he should've kept his mouth shut, I'm not sure it's grounds for termination.

Technically Boeheim did too, as there was something that happened in 02 or something like that. He knew about the allegations IMO. I don't find this situation that much different than Penn St. I don't think Joe Pa should've been fired and i don't think JBS should either.

Boeheim should be fired. Nothing more nothing less. If they do nothing then there will be extreme backlash IMO.

We've still not actually figured out what Joe Pa knew and didn't know.

Boeheim called the victims liars and said they were never there. IMO he probably knew it but didn't want to admit it.

I just don't see him being fired. I agree it was silly to say that these victims were just seeing what happened at Penn State and trying to get in on the action. However, I just don't feel that there is a similar level culpability here. Unless there's been some bit of information I've missed, all I saw is a head coach saying he'll support his friend and assistant coach until something solid comes to fruition.

I think Boeheim said something very stupid. But JoePa knew of some very serious allegations and did little to nothing about it. And then let the scum bag Sandusky back in his locker room whenever he wanted to be there. JoePa himself said he should have done more.

Not sure that Boeheim should be fired just yet. He should most defintely apologize for his stupid comments and learn not to open his mouth until all facts are out.