Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County / Boone County predictions

Which team will win? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott County 42-7

Scott Co. by 7.

Scott County Cardinals

First Round: def. Oldham County 56-16

Second Round: def. Ballard 49-35

Regional Final: def. Eastern 52-14

All-Time Semi-State Record: 2-2

 

Boone County Rebels

First Round: def. Madison Central 28-21

Second Round: def. Ryle 14-7

Regional Final: def. Lafayette 21-0

All-Time Semi-State Record: 4-8

 

Past Playoff Meetings

2004 - Scott County 35 Boone County 14

I predict a quick game. There won't be many skins flying through the air this Friday night unless you count kicks and punts.

 

I think Scott wins by a minimum 2-3 scores.

Still concerned that they gave up35 points and a quarter mile of passing to Ballard, but I am going with Scott.

I've never been sold on Scott County.

 

I've got Boone.

The Ballard game and final score gives me plenty of reason to doubt Scott County. Maybe they're better than I think they are, but I'm from Missouri.

 

Boone's playing great defensively, and really have been pretty solid since starting district play 0-2.

 

I'd like to pick the Rebels, but can't do it. I think it comes down to what they can do offensively, and I'm not sold on BC on that side of the ball at all. Nice players, no game changers.

 

BTW, help me out with a couple questions; who is Boone's defensive coordinator? How long has he been there? And, what years has Boone played in the state finals (I've got 86, 87, and 94 what year am I missing)?

And, what years has Boone played in the state finals (I've got 86, 87, and 94 what year am I missing)?

 

You're missing the 3-0 loss to St. X in 1992.

I picked Boone based on the difference between Central and Northern KY football. We will see.

I am going with the Northern Kentucky team in this one. It seems that Boone has really turned a corner and are playing very well. Good luck to the Rebels!

 

Boone 23

Scott 20

Except for Ballard SC has only given up 2 TDs in any game, and in the Ballard game they were with out there 2 best defencive players the entire game and lost 2 more to penalties. If SC is healthy on defence SC wins 40 to 14.

Defense wins, right? Well, this is probably a game that will tell us how true that is. Boone County has one of the best defensive teams around. Outside of last Friday's Highlands game, Cov Cath's high powered balanced offense struggled more against Boone Co. than any other team they played. However, Boone's offense consistently struggles. I predict Boone will hold Scott to their lowest point total of the year but it won't be good enough for the win. Scott 28 Boone 14.

Defense wins, right? Well, this is probably a game that will tell us how true that is. Boone County has one of the best defensive teams around. Outside of last Friday's Highlands game, Cov Cath's high powered balanced offense struggled more against Boone Co. than any other team they played. However, Boone's offense consistently struggles. I predict Boone will hold Scott to their lowest point total of the year but it won't be good enough for the win. Scott 28 Boone 14.

 

I tend to agree with VOR, although I'm envisioning a closer game, Scott 20, Boone 14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.