Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 24 Titans 17

Featured Replies

I'm going that far...As long as He does not get hurt and Mikie keeps this guy a good offensive line...IMO Andy Dalton has the makings of the next Brett Favre...I can't tell you when the last time I have seen a kid/Rookie play this fearless and poised in the NFL...

 

I agree, especially about him playing fearless. Dalton has the leadership quality that many quarterbacks lack, especially for his age. If he doesn't get injured, I really believe he has a hell of a future ahead.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donald Lee is a beast. In space Gresham is more of a threat but with the ball in his hands running into a pile there is no comparison. Lee punishes defenders. What a great game. Not sure what adjustments Zim made at the half, but whatever he did worked.

Donald Lee is a beast. In space Gresham is more of a threat but with the ball in his hands running into a pile there is no comparison. Lee punishes defenders. What a great game. Not sure what adjustments Zim made at the half, but whatever he did worked.

 

Gresham just sped up his rehab process.

Well this sure is fun to watch.

 

PBS will be fun next week.

I thought the touchdown that the Titans got near the half was the beginning of the end. Very happy that I was wrong, nice win by the Bengals. I would have never believed they would have a 6-2 record.

May not be a SB team, but things are brewing in the right direction for Cincy how odd is that? Who-Dey!

  • Author

ESPNStatsInfo ESPN Stats & Info

#Bengals Andy Dalton has 12 pass TD thru the 1st 8 games, the most by a rookie in his team's 1st 8 games of the season since the merger.

ESPNStatsInfo ESPN Stats & Info

#Bengals Andy Dalton has 12 pass TD thru the 1st 8 games, the most by a rookie in his team's 1st 8 games of the season since the merger.

 

Hard not to be excited about the Bengals future.

Love it! I can't wait for next weeks game. I have been at every home game in the regular season, and it will be nice seeing the place actually filled up. It will be fun! WHO DEY!

By far the best team and QB they've played (which isn't saying much) down double digits on the road and completely dominate them. The offense is way better when they get down and spread it out. Dalton has a better arm than I thought. It's not great, but today it looked strong enough on medium throws. Very impressive win. The best thing about the schedule so far is it's not like it gets a lot tougher. Pitt is very good but coming off of Baltimore on a Sunday night revenge spot will they be as up for next week?

 

So how do you feel about Jay Gruden now? lol I know you decided to make some pretty quick and bad judgements on him, just based on the fact that Simpson was able to learn his playbook. Which made you think it was easy, and rather having Brat. Sorry had to say it! :D

 

Gruden has done an amazing job with Dalton. I think we need to get the most out of Gruden while we can, I doubt we will have him longer than 2 or 3 years. Just imagine what he and Dalton can do once they are able to completely install every little bit of the offense in the off season and getting more time to work on it. I love it!!!

Well this sure is fun to watch.

 

PBS will be fun next week.

 

No doubt.

What ? That Reagan was President .

 

Only you...:notworthy::lol:

I am impressed. The Bengals of old would have folded like a 10 cent accordian. Big game Sunday. Great barometer to see how good they are.

233 yards for the Titans in the 1st half.

95 in the second.

233 yards for the Titans in the 1st half.

95 in the second.

 

30 of which were on the final desperation play....Complete domination by the defense in the 2nd half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.