November 7, 201114 yr After first half, thought this was going to be the coming-out game for Chris Johnson this year. Good job by the D in the second half. Nice poise by Dalton and the offense on the comeback!
November 7, 201114 yr The Bengals continue to get it done, I'm impressed and can't wait to finally watch my first game all season next weekend.
November 7, 201114 yr I told you they would regroup in the second half...This Bengal team so far is my favorite Bengal team of all time...6-2 who would have thought of this happening?They remind me of the 99 Reds team young having fun and winning.Now we will see if reality sets in the next two weeks with Pittsburgh at home and Baltimore away...WHO DEY:thumb:
November 7, 201114 yr I told you they would regroup in the second half...This Bengal team so far is my favorite Bengal team of all time...6-2 who would have thought of this happening?They remind me of the 99 Reds team young having fun and winning.Now we will see if reality sets in the next two weeks with Pittsburgh at home and Baltimore away...WHO DEY:thumb: I said last night they were not going to lose a game the rest of the season...... I may have had a drink or two in me.:ylsuper:
November 7, 201114 yr I said last night they were not going to lose a game the rest of the season...... I may have had a drink or two in me.:ylsuper: Been there Doing That...:ylsuper:
November 7, 201114 yr By far the best team and QB they've played (which isn't saying much) down double digits on the road and completely dominate them. The offense is way better when they get down and spread it out. Dalton has a better arm than I thought. It's not great, but today it looked strong enough on medium throws. Very impressive win. The best thing about the schedule so far is it's not like it gets a lot tougher. Pitt is very good but coming off of Baltimore on a Sunday night revenge spot will they be as up for next week?
November 7, 201114 yr By far the best team and QB they've played (which isn't saying much) down double digits on the road and completely dominate them. The offense is way better when they get down and spread it out. Dalton has a better arm than I thought. It's not great, but today it looked strong enough on medium throws. Very impressive win. The best thing about the schedule so far is it's not like it gets a lot tougher. Pitt is very good but coming off of Baltimore on a Sunday night revenge spot will they be as up for next week? Andy Dalton is the next Brett Favre IMO...Barring injury this kid has the making of something special...:thumb:
November 7, 201114 yr Andy Dalton is the next Brett Favre IMO...Barring injury this kid has the making of something special...:thumb: Lets not go that far just yet... Granted he has played AMAZING thus far in his rookie year, we need a lot more sample piece to make a statement/conclusion like that.
November 7, 201114 yr Wow they looked good in the second half. Looking to go 11-5 and be playoff bound!
November 7, 201114 yr Lets not go that far just yet... Granted he has played AMAZING thus far in his rookie year, we need a lot more sample piece to make a statement/conclusion like that. I'm going that far...As long as He does not get hurt and Mikie keeps this guy a good offensive line...IMO Andy Dalton has the makings of the next Brett Favre...I can't tell you when the last time I have seen a kid/Rookie play this fearless and poised in the NFL...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.